HR

Posted on May 8, 2022

This really works. I used to suffer from post-workout fatigue. I would take 1 before and after my workout sessions. They are sufficient for my body. These capsules have had benefitted me greatly!

02123b11-619e-40ab-8328-b8adb470add5
Posted on May 15, 2022

The best bcaa used so far! I take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon even if I don't train and I must say that I arrive in the evening with more energy.

Posted on Nov 19, 2020

Much better than the powder drink mix. All the ones i have tried have too much of a bitter taste. These just pop them in your mouth and swollow. no taste. Works just as good as the drink mix. These are making a huge difference in my workouts. I feel much stronger vs when I wasn’t taking them.

This capsule form saves me time from the powder form where I have to mix it thoroughly in water. I also can't taste the capsules as well. I noticed since taking the capsules which is a higher dose, my recovery time throughout the day has been great. I have more energy throughout the day to do other things after my workouts. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who's looking for a fast recovery after an intense workout without having the extra work of mixing a powder.

973d1e2f-eef4-4459-a8da-8bcd7b11368b
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I Really Recommended after training. You can expect high performance

galocyjanina
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Good product, works well, nothing much to say about it:)

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I always buy this BCAA, one for the price, two for the brand that is great as well.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I use it for my trail running routine workout and races. No pain or feeling not great after take it, and it helps my energy regain.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

MRM BCAA (with added L-Glutamine) is is an excellent value for money product, since the dosage is good, and the product contains clean ingrecients with no nasties added.... Its a good choice for vegans and vegetarians whose diet usually lacks the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)... For example, if you're only consuming lentils, peas and nuts as you're protein source, then you could supplement with BCAA.... For muscle building however, I wouldn't rely on BCAAs alone, I would have more complete source of protein such as meat, and then if necessary supplement it with BCAA's (or EAAs, which are the full spectrum of amino acids) during workouts

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

good for quality and delivery