HR

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Excellent spray

The scent is good the smell as well!! Care about you . High quality product !! The size is good , package is small . Easy to take . All the benefits!!Feel good using it . Composition is all the natural. For everyone routine advice it . Personal recommendation. Frequency in use so highly recommend for buying

6c248daa-0de6-4fa2-8ce3-83284556dcbb
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

A must-have product for every pregnant woman and mother! It is recommended to put in the refrigerator before each use. Saved me and eased after the birth helped with relief of edema stitches and pain in the intimate area, the price is really affordable

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I haven’t given birth yet, I will update once I’ve used it consistently! I’ve loved the others reviews though hence why I wanted to try it 😊

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This stuff feels soooo soothing after birth and it smells amazing! I used it before and after peeing and it takes the sting away from the urine after birth. Great product!!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

great product, nice scent. good quality, nice size. gentle and nice. good packaging. i use it every day. has alot of benifits and feels nice. good value for money. smells ok.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This does help soothe hemorrhoids, but make sure to do a patch test first because I had a bad reaction and ended up with a rash on my butt.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Slight sting and discomfort, I found it works better when sprayed onto pad instead of perineal and surrounding areas. Tried other organic brands without any essential oils that worked better for me.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I liked it because I put it in the fridge so that the time of use is cold

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

So nice to use post partum. Great scent, super refreshing and cooling.