HR

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
I have been taking this over 10 years and never think to quit.

I have learnt about this product more than 10 years ago from a friend. I was then having so much flus and getting sick all the time. i was looking for something natural and trustworthy. I jumped in this product and never regret it. Now I hardly get sick and always feel healthy. I will continue to take this!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This has a panopoly of minerals that one needs to be getting from diet yet diet is something few know how and can afford to juggle to ensure this is so. Americans get less that 40% of requisite magnesium for example and it is utilized in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. It is particulary important for the cardiovascular and we can understand why 50% of heart attaches are not in high cholesterol folks but defieiencies of trace minerals. The produt comes essentially from volcanic sediment so rich in minerals. I mix it in with foods but mostly just addit it to my quinoa as a morning cereal and top it off with live yogurt, spirulina, and chlorella which grabs heavy metals and residual radiation from radiated foods used by food processors.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Excellent ingredients. Necessary minerals. I recommend taking it in the morning on a empty stomach, increased energy level and immune system. No taste and easy to swallow. I recommend

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

A must have supplement. I take a course once or twice a year, two caps per day in the morning on a empty stomach. Energy and immunity increases noticeably.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been taking the liquid version for years because humic acid is essential for health. I decided to try the capsule version for convenience.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Quality was great, capsules didn't have any smell or taste. Full of minerals and acids. Improves immune system, energy levels. Benefits absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and amino acids from the food.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Have just begun these, having heard of the benefits of Fulvic and Humic acids, in particular to help with the absorption of nutrients, fatigue and to aid thyroid hormone conversion. I have Hashimotos and am low in many vitamin levels despite a healthy and varied diet. I have to take supplements to correct the deficiencies, which works but its a slow process. Perhaps these will help. Note: Although many say this can help with some thyroid conditions, Ive since also heard it mentioned that caution should be taken with these and autoimmune conditions. This appears to be a grey area. Do your own research. Pausing consumption for now.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

this helped to improve my health in general. i had a lingering symptom of low energy and feeling sickly but when i started to take this my symptoms disappeared. wont be buying always but will try to buy 1 bottle every year.