HR

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It's a magic! 😃 I love the pinky shade it gives me. the lipstick lasts relatively long, bit doesn't survive drinking and eating. Very soft and moisturizing ❤ the picture is after 1 layer. If you apply more layers the color gets more vibrant Please press like for my review 🤗

fdc250ca-5d72-40d1-aaa3-2f94153c24cf
512fefb2-f17b-4db2-97e4-3026a806ae59
c5615a38-a915-4300-8f79-1eae3f158d9f
4fe93bff-c94a-416a-be1a-29a6dfa1ae46
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I like the color on my lips. It looks natural. Also, it makes my lips soft and smooth. But, it's not for long wear. It's easily removed especially when I eat. I thought it's a long wear lipstick. But, for those who wants natural looking and soft lips. This is a good one.

226375ab-f094-4a67-9bd4-715a3bde9fd1
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Nice color and long lasting ! and it didn't dry my lips. The shade of color differs based on your own lips. When I applied it, I got a shade of dark/pink , while my friend got a light pink color. I do recommend it as a base before applying lipstick, or use it as is for a natural morning look!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

What a cute and sweet product! it leaves smooth feeling on the lips which stays for a long time, it has a beautiful pink color (on me) and what I like the most is that it doesn't stain around, like when you put semi-clear nail polish and it doesn't stain even if your not precise- if you know what I mean.. good for every day and when in a hurry.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I am collecting al the colors from mood matcher lipstick. The quality is excellent and one use can stay for a long period of time. no scent.

baa5ea91-f2c7-4f40-b051-51946ec0c1e8
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Just the right size for my small purse. Moisturizes and gives a pink colour. Not too expensive as I keep lip sticks in most of my bags so I do not go without one. Will be getting the green one soon!

04b5b3d3-cd3c-49d2-942f-b682c974768c
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I am finding the MOODmatcher lipsticks great for mask use - they're not getting on my mask as I take it on and off. This colour is the lightest and most subtle of the three I've purchased; obviously they're going to not stay moist, or they wouldn't be so long lasting. That's the only reason I've given them four stars.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

super excellent! I use it after applying a lipbalm, and i like the color. it looks natural on me. I am using Green and yellow, and planning to purchase other colors to try. Please like my comment. thank you..

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

The color goes with the oil in you lips. So each Mood lipstick gives you a different color. Sometimes I use the orange but mainly use the yellow. At 80 just a hint of color is all you need for your lips.