HR

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
‏advice نصيحة مهمه

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

I was trying to decide between the shades and I’m very happy I chose the blue one. Colour is subtle and more purplish pink than coral.

32c27120-371a-4788-86f0-652d3484678e
e3da1fc4-d653-49be-b00d-3f8dffe35334
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

i love these! i've bought all of the colours. These lipstick are moisturising and a little goes a long way. They change colour as you apply them and the stain is very long-lasting. I use these under regular lip colour for all-day colour. when the lipstick wears off, these stay. The light blue one is a cool bluish pink on me. They don't have an irritating scent either. These lipsticks are good quality and value.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Nice product and quality I have all shades of this been using it for a while now it has no notable scent the size is good to medium I expected to be larger tbh and I think this suits a wide range of ppl teenagers and grandmas can use it the new packaging is cute kinda reminds me of nyx lipsticks it is hydrating but barely enough. I got the blue one it gives a nice light purplish tinge on my lips that suits my medium skin.

Posted on May 3, 2022

The color is more purple then pink on my lips, more like violet. Very nice smell and texture. My lips looks bigger after this lipstick.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The Blue is my favorite, so far. It becomes a nice, medium shade of PINK. It stays on a long time and is quite moist.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I am finding the MOODmatcher lipsticks great for mask use - they're not getting on my mask as I take it on and off. This colour is a pink/lavender - a beautiful colour. Obviously they're going to not stay moist, or they wouldn't be so long lasting. That's the only reason I've given them four stars.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This was a gift for my teenager daughter and she loves it! It is a nice colour when it changes, she loves the novelty of it changing for mood (heat) and the look on her friends faces when she takes a blue lipstick out! She has very sensitive skin and this lipstick doesn't irritate at all it is quite moisturising as well.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Magical! it has no color when you first use it, then after a while, the color will appear very nicely. This will stay for long time, and it gives the natural look on the face. Hit the thump's up if this was useful for you.