Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Time Revolution, Night Repair Probio Ampoule Cream, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
HR

Posted on May 23, 2022

I use this at night I prefer to use this over Estée Lauder and it’s cheaper I use it with the serum. Has helped smooth out my face tremendously. This does have a scent, the texture is thick, you don’t need to use a lot , it absorbs and moisturizes very well, I’m 42 for reference and this works, I would do a patch test if you have sensitive skin due to the scent. Good quality product at an affordable price overall

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have not tried this cream yet. But I have heard a lot of recommendations about it in shopping forums. This product is considered so good that it runs out of stock pretty quickly. I'm just about to run out of night cream, so hope to try it out soon! What is good about the cream is that it is anti-aging and full of moisture that is essential for aging skin.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Wonderful cream for day or night and a great dupe for Estee Lauder night repair cream. Very hydrating and moisturizing, but soaks in nicely and works well under make up.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

After application, the skin really looks fresher and more rested. I definitely recommend it.

Posted on May 18, 2022

It’s great for my sensitive skin and it moisture well.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I bought this cream together with the serum and I am satisfied how this 2 product take care of my skin.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Love from first touch. Very comfortable feeling

Posted on May 23, 2022

Excellent product, I am very satisfied.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great for acne and a damaged skin barrier.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great texture. Suitable for all types of skin.