HR

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This is a great alternative to fish oil and the softgels are small. It's pricey though but I'll keep buying it. I trust this brand.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Excellent source of DHA for vegans. As vegans it's kind of crucial we supplement through flax seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and a supplement for our OMEGA 3s.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Good quality Vegan DHA I have come across so far: 500 mg of Vegan DHA and Astaxanthin. The orange flavor gives it a pleasant taste. I wish they have not used carrageenan as an ingredient though.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I use it daily the quality and ingredients are good my main goal to eat omega it for my heart health the taste is good

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Good for a fish-less omega 3 pill. I actually wish this didn't have astaxanthin as an ingredient, but the quality seems good. I usually buy the Sunwarrior but it was out-of-stock at the time.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Absolute favorite from plant omegas. Expensive, but I believe that this helps to keep healhy eyes and reduce inflammation.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Love this product, easy to swallow tablets with no bad aftertaste.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

trying this for the fist time. so far so good!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021