HR

Posted on May 16, 2022
Good

The scent is nice. So far I've used 1 bottle. The quality is good. It didn't dry my hair. The size is good compared to the price. My age is 33. The composition is great. It didn't irritate my sensitive scalp. The package is beautiful. This shampoo is benefits chemically treated hair.

ea3eb33e-f593-42ac-8e4f-2afdae7b1f5e

If you don’t want to use a silicone conditioner, this one is a great option, it makes the hair soft. It can’t compare with the softness made by a silicone based conditioner such as the redken heavy cream (that one is amazing) but that’s to be expected. Provides protein to the hair, so if your hair is protein sensitive, this might not be good for frequent use.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I have keratin treated hair and I need to use shampoo without SLS and conditioner with high quantity of hydrolyzed keratin to maintain the results as long as possible. This conditioner is not as thick and moisturising as the professional one I use but it's really decent over the counter conditioner and works well on my very thick keratin treated hair.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

from my first time experience: It doesn’t smell bad actually i like it. It has a light smell but good. The negative is while using the shampoo I couldn’t get my fingers through my hair but after using the conditioner its fine so if you’re going to buy the shampoo you must get the conditioner both together. After drying my hair i can see it has a volume. The conditioner is amazing it doesn’t make your hair greasy

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I bought this conditioner because it has protein in it and is free from silicones. I have wavy hair and my hair needs protein regularly but not in every wash. This conditioner is not very hydrating but it has protein very early in the ingredients list, so I assume it has rather much protein in it. I really like it for the protein - but not as a super hydrating conditioner. I use it once a month or so. So bottom line: if you are looking for protein this is the product for you - but not if you are just looking for hydration.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Really good conditioner with keratina! I had combine it with shampoo of the same brand but with Biotin and the result came very quickly! Best quality I ever tried. Price and Quality are really good. Very economic use, in two month I still have the product not finished.

3986c6fb-7877-470b-a567-ebcb4bca9f78
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Excellent love it i highly recommend it good quality taste good size its fine packaging great with great benefit very useful the scent nice proper for my baby’s age and hair soft on scalp and sensitive and moisturize