HR

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
¡Excelente!

Really inlove with this shampoo! Amazing effects, my head skin it’s clean now, ant hair are strong. Contains biotin that is really good for the hair. Actually one of the best I even tried. You will not find the same quality in the supermarket. Quality and Price are prefect.

2d2344f9-5f9f-4c94-af10-84280ad20ba8
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My kids, 6 and 8 years old, don't use shampoo often but use this one once a week. It leaves their hair soft and clean. It is very gentle and the scent is mild peppermint that disappears when the hair dries. I use it for myself too. It is low-poo and does not foam much, suitable for cgm. I was now ordering the third bottle and totally recommend this shampoo. The bottle is very big so you get a lot for the good price.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Very nice shampoo! I would buy it again only for the heavenly peppermint scent - but luckily it also cleans my hair really well and does not irritate my scalp, which is rather sensitive.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

the nicest part of it only the cool sensation when we wash our hair. so it soothes the scalp especially living in tropical country. but you must use conditioner after rinsing because our hair becomes difficult to comb. it's a bit dry and rough. after using for almost a month, I don't see any changes. my hair fall is still going on,no reduction in amount of hair fall

e66342e5-55d3-4c7e-a17f-50f91b68fd84
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I Have and oily scalp with hair brittleness and I drop hair easily. this has been a great buy for me!!! first time I won't get oily dandruff cos of my oily scalp without the use of an anti dandruff shampoo!! love it!! the only thing u must note is it's not very soapy unless u pour alot, but just ABIT for the scalp would be enf, cos all shampoos are for the scalp anw. smell wise, it's okay.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I like the smell of the scent and texture of this product, my hair seems to look and feel better after a few uses. My scalp is not as flaky and, a good quality with moisturizing benefits. A great price for the amount of 14 oz. and easy pour bottle I would recommend .

Posted on May 29, 2022

My hair doesn't tangle anymore! I have very sensitive skin but the scalp doesn't feel burned or itch. I use just a little amount but nicely foam on my hands. Does it moisturize? I don't expect a shampoo to do it but this one doesn't make my scalp dry so no dandruff! I like the scent so far too!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

In the last few months I have been trying to wash my hair with a shampoo that contains biotin and it seems to me that the choice of this shampoo is the right one - a quality product in large quantity in relation to the price. As for long-term results more time should be given but in the meantime I am satisfied.