Page 1 - Reviews - Mielle, Strengthening Shampoo, Rosemary Mint, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
HR
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

this shampoo is now on my top 3 list. it cleanses very well. my hair felt a bit dry but clean and so soft. it has a light smell of mint and rosemary and a tingly feeling on scalp. it lathers a lot so a little goes a long way. i hope my review helped ❤

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Have yet to use it but heard lots of good things about it. Decided to get 2 as this shampoo sells out fast and have to wait for months to stock up. The smell is pleasant too.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This shampoo is great. It cleanses my hair and scalp without stripping my hair of its natural oils. It also strengthens my hair strands and promotes hair growth. I’ve been using this shampoo for almost two years. Since using it, my hair has become fuller and longer.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I purchased 3 bottles and I love them. I love the scent of the product. I love the quality and size. I read that one of it’s benefits it promotes hair growth. I haven’t been using it for that long so I can’t tell. I noticed that it cleanses my scalp really well I love that!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I bought this shampoo because I bought the mask and wanted the full experience with this line. I am not CG as the method doesn't agree with my dry hair/oily scalp. Plant based shampoos always dry my hair no matter the brand. This shampoo surprised me. It leathers and it is a cream leather that doesn't dry out my hair. I also recommend you to try it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Highly recommend Scent is amazing, i use it every time i shower I believe it’s great for all ages Size is normal Package is good Great moisturizer very gentle The quality of this brand is amazing Be attention if you’re sensitive to any ingredient Benefits a lot Great for hair and scalp

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I use hair oils very often, especially rosemary oil. Looking for a shampoo that contains rosemary and without sulfates, I came across this product! is awesome! Smells very nice, rosemary, mint. I’m going to order again few bottles!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like it!! it smells fresh and my greasy hair is less oily after using it, even though it says on the label that it's for dry hair. I hope it could help growing more hair but not sure yet. will see.

Posted on May 5, 2022

THE BEST SHAMPOO I’ve ever tried, it’s clean my scalp soo good and the shampoo has slip! My scalp is oily and i adore this shampoo

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love this shampoo soooo much ! Honestly didn't expect to. The scent? AMAZING ! It feels very refreshing and clean. I don't know if it actually encourages hair growth but I'm tempted to by the entire line of products!