HR

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I bought this form of Zinc as it was recommended of one good doctor as a pure, non GMO product. The size is great and children can easily swallow it 1 per day. Zinc isn't stored in our body, so I try to use it on a daily basis. It is used as an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory effect. I included Zinc to my everyday diet together with Vit C to strengthen my family's immune system. And it works. Happy to receive it fast just in time when the strong flu hit all the family members! 2-3 days and main symptoms are gone. Recommended

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

One study found that zinc picolinate was been found to exhibit superior absorption compared to zinc citrate and zinc gluconate with significantly higher RBC, urine, and hair zinc after picolinate, compared to no increase in levels after citrate or gluconate. I find I can tolerate this form of zinc easier than the others. Less nausea.

Posted on May 26, 2022

High dose of zinc and in the bioavailable zinc picolinate form - helped me get my zinc levels up into the optimum range. High quality brand too.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

A great product to take to keep coughs and colds away. I also give this zinc to my children (4.5 and 2 years old). If one of them has a lingering runny nose, it stops it within a day of breaking a capsule in to their water.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have been using this for many years and I find I am able to maintain my required zinc level. Many other brands I have tried have not done that.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It was recommended by my naturopath, I have been taking it for years and seems to keep my immune system well balanced. More expensive than some of the others, but it's a great product and worth it.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My sons dr. Recommended this and its helping raise his zinc level.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have this product a 5 star because of the ingredients and the quality. Great improvement in metabolism

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

great quality ingredients always from metabolic maintenance . I have allergies and this is very safe and works well..will keep using it

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

awesome product and much needed for immunity boost as well