HR

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This made a real difference for me - I never experienced migraines until I turned 40 and it was suggested to me that this might be useful through perimenopause. Wow! The monthly migraines have vanished, my skin has stopped being endlessly itchy and I feel so much calmer. This has been a real game-changer for me.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I struggled to find a progesterone cream with a minimum of additives. This one fitted the bill and I have, thankfully, found it to be effective in reducing the severity and frequency of perimenopausal hot flashes that were so severe and disruptive they were driving me insane! I still get them, but they are so much more manageable. I am very grateful for this product and hope that iHerb does not discontinue the supply of this like it has with several other products I have ordered.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

My metabolism NEEDS maintenance. It actually needs a boost. I tried another cream & didn't like it at all. I like than this one is a pump & pre-measured. So easy to use. So far so good. I will continue to use it.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The cream is good. I am using it to ease my chest pain from mastopathy. I apply it daily two times by the doctor's prescription. The pumping mechanism works perfect. The dosage is good too and I think one bottle is enough for two-three months. It does help to release my chest pain but it doesn't remove it completely, it still disturbing me once in a while. The ingredients are very natural and it was super important to me. As applying to chest I wanted to be sure there's no cancer risk in the future. There is a warning on a package that progesterone cause cancer according to CA researchers, that is why it is necessary to consult doctor and be sure the progesterone is natural. This cream is good because it does natural. There's no weird odor, when applying, the texture is a bit sticky, might need to wait for around five minutes to cream to absorb.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I use it twice daily per my functional medicine doctor's suggestion and it really is helping me to feel more balanced.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I'm happy with this cream so far. It's helping to stop spotting during my last 2 week cycle.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Loving this product and have noticed subtle positive results like a flick of a switch start to feel overall more balanced and sleeping deeper. Great for menopause.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Super helpful with pms! It also helped with cramps

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

it's just okay. I hope I can get more details how I apply it and what I should avoid