HR

Posted on May 23, 2022
Great for people with insomnia

It was described by my doctor.. she told me it’s one of the best products quality.. the size of it is good .. this form of magnesium is great the best to give u good sleep.. i take 2 capsules before bed .. the other benefit I noticed that my muscles cramps became less than before.. highly recommend

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I just love Metabolic Maintenance supplements. As iherb adds more selection of their range of supplements I'm switching over my vitamins & minerals to this clean no additives brand. I just wish iHerb would allow the discounts to work for Metabolic Maintenance - they are always excluded from the coupons. Ugh! But worth the full price to not have the additives.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

High quality and brand and product with low and clean non-active ingredients/exipients. Best form of magnesium supplementation, others can be problematic. It is absorbed and becomes bio-available very quickly, not just in theory, but in my experience as I need to supplement magnesium to help certain complex medical issues and I get relief quite fast. It's not just for my muscles, but I can inform you that it definitely does help my muscle problems. Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I do not know any better magnesium glycinate! No fillers, just a cellulose capsule. Wonderful! I usually take it before going to bed as it helps to fall asleep (I assume by lowering the pressure) and for this reason I never take it at daytime. You have to find out your own optimal dosage by trying. I take one capsule. 2 capsules before bed make me sleep through the whole morning, I can not pull out my head from the pillow.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I use these myself and recommend them to all my clients. We use magnesium for leg cramps in pregnancy, too many uncomfortable practice contractions, constipation in mum or baby... it's really versatile! For kids who cannot swallow capsules, it's easy to break them open and mix the powder into food or they can lick it off a finger.

Great magnesium. I take two in the morning and two before o go to sleep and experience less muscle spasms and according less headaches. I was diagnosed with tension pains to magnesium is my primary "medecine". I reccomend eve to read about magnesium deficiency and supplement if one suffers from the one of the signs of the deficiency.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I take this every day, before bed to help me sleep well. Love it! It’s also great for join aches! This is a good quality down and will not give you diarrhoea. Do not make the mistake of taking the citrate form! I advise friends and family to take it too.

Posted on May 18, 2022

My husband and I take this every day, before bed to help us sleep tight and well. Love it! Good quality. Ionic magnesium is usually the easiest form to be absorbed. Highly recommend this product.

9abbb400-0d59-4919-ab07-9c326eb28f56
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This was a different brand for me as my usual one was unavailable. I like the sustainable glass jar and the product successfully keeps my energy levels up!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Good, quality form of magnesium. Ionic magnesium is usually the easiest form to be absorbed, but this works too. I use both types. What this product doesn’t have is also important: a bunch of fillers.