HR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I love the T-Relief ReBoost! Will buy these again. I prefer to use homeopathic remedies, and this did not disappoint. Two tablets under the tongue take a while to dissolve, but the taste is mildly orange so it is not unpleasant at all waiting for the nutrients to absorb into the body. I found they were very effective for cough relief. I like the ingredients, and the boost to my immunity when I'm trying to fight off a cold.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I always take it at the onset of a cold and it really helps to either combat it or reduce the severity if its a strong flu. the size is handy and will last long. the taste is okay like lemon and Its effect is immediate if taken early. So every time you feel like you're getting a cold boost your immunity by taking it. Its homeopathy so no sode effects. I've taken it with elderberry and propolis and it always comes handy. Please like me review if useful.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Perfect! We always use it.. Natural ingredient.. High quality.. Good size.. Increase immunity because of zinc and vitamin C. Good package.. Fast effective. Very nice taste.. Its help To reduce minor cold and flu symptoms: Chills, cough, headache, body aches, fatigue, runny nose, chest congestion and nausea. The concentration mg is good.

i just received this in my last order and have not tried it yet. hopefully i wouldn't have to for a long time but i do hope it works whenever we need it.

35b514af-6b01-47f7-84a8-900abfdfbfe8
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

This is my 1st purchase as we found this product with different size of mg which provide great quality and ingredient on immunity and acidity , details listed in package . hope it work and with great effect on potency in stomach and antioxidant . Pill doesn’t have strong taste . Might need to take few more bottle to see the effect

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Good for immunity system ... used it in flu and it helped.. the effects was a relief . the ingredients are good... The size is okay.. Zinc supplements are most effective if they are taken at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. However, if zinc supplements cause stomach upset, they may be taken with a meal. You should tell your health care professional if you are taking your zinc supplement with meals.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I love to have homeopathic remedies and T- Relief products won’t disappoint you, i have them always in my house for any sign or symptoms of cold. The quality and ingredients are very good, the size is great as well .

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

It went fairly quickly, within 3 days my husband was back to normal. The packaging is convenient, you don't have to take each pill out of the blister. The aroma of the pills is very pleasant. We took 2 pills as indicated on the package. Every 4 hours.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is the best homeopathy medicine i ever tried, i use it for myself hubby and my 5 years old daughter. I’m not sure how many bottles I’ve ordered from it, highly recommended!!!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Helped me recover from a serious cold. I noticed an improvement within 24 hours of starting to take ReBoost.