HR

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I was taking another product with this ingredient in it and they no longer make it so I switched. The price is a bit more money. But it works well for joints. I take it mostly for my knee and cartilage. Quality and packaging is good. I am not crazy about soy, but it is not a large quantity.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought this for myself, but later gave it to my aunt to take for her joint problem. She complains discomfort and pain at night, can’t sleep. So I gave her this med hope to ease her discomfort. After taking for one week, she’s able to feel comfort at night after taking this med

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I purchased these for my mother who has osteoarthritis and she’s rapt with how much they’ve helped ease her pain and loosen up her joints. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Good value, fast delivery from USA to the Scottish Highlands. Well packaged and just what I wanted. Science evidence states it can improve cartilage, so I'll take it for 6 months to find out.

Posted on May 9, 2022

It so good. My mom got well from her knee pain after taking this supplement.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

ASU is not well known here outside of Europe. I am a regular user for arthritis.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Thank you so much, great delivery service and the product has all the ingredients I need for my condromalacia to heal.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I have only been taking this for a week but I have halved my regular pain medication for Arthritis, I am happy with how it is going so far

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Great for joint pain, has to be taken continuously. The only problem it is a bit pricey. Consider changing the diet to go with this and the effects will be more noticable

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

This product is amazing, the only thing that has visibly eased the swelling in my fingers as well as helped with pain. I highly recommend this for osteoarthritis sufferers.