HR

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Excellent cranberries!

I love dried cranberries and have tried many brands over the years. I was thrilled to find these Mariani Dried Cranberries as they are by far the best I have ever had. They are plump and juicy and have just the right amount of sweetness. I also love that they are family owned and operated and have been since 1906. These are definitely the best dried cranberries I have ever had and I will be buying them from now on.

4bc12679-5032-4106-8103-4277f5ed44db
5e8a559d-9066-4508-9d49-447b0c839bfa
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Good quality dried cranberries. I like the taste and the smell. I like to use them often, and I recommend them to include in your diet, as they can be beneficial for your immune system and blood pressure among other things. The size of the package is a bit small but the price is great.

9d81dbd7-c534-4b1e-99db-631adc7076ca
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

This is a new product I purchase to use as a snack. It does taste good and is ingredient is per the package description. Good quality good to digest. Size of package is good and I recommend this product to be use for diet included in a daily routine. I use it daily

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Taste is natural and not too sweet! Quality is good. Product is not as sweet as other brands, will purchase again. Great for adding into your oats, cereal and/or muesli. Product is a good size to carry in your bag. Excellent packaging! Easy to reseal with its unique resealable packaging.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I order these on repeat— best price, quality, and big size package. I do wish the ingredient list didn’t contain sugar!! But I know most people like sweetened cranberries. They taste very sweet though. Great in baking or sprinkled on yogurt. They don’t clump together too much. Beneficial to include in your diet.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I love this , the packaging are great, taste and size are superb, it does not smell and i will recommend it for your smoothies. it's also good alone, blend it and add water and a little lemon juice. Helps with managing your weight too.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I always find very good quality products from this brand. These cranberries are excellent items to be included in my morning bowl of yogurt or sometimes eating them alone with nuts and dates as afternoon snacks.