HR

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I hear a lot of things about how this honey helps with the h pylori. So my sister bought and tried it and she noticed a relief in her stomach and the symptoms aren't as bad as they used to be. She takes it a long with mustic gum and she feels some improvement in her digestive system. Though it is very expensive but hopea high for its worthy benefits. It tastes good and it's a great quality but the size is very small.

192b8caa-ab72-40fc-8323-df2f2afc8752
6b4221a7-ef9f-4728-b69e-8e27c55307c4

I've been dealing with adrenal exhaustion for several years but now working with a naturopath and improving. On this journey I've realized that I may also have Hpylori. These two often go hand in hand. After much research I decided to try this Manuka Honey (umf 16+) for the Hpylori. I've taken it for about 10 days and feeling some improvement! I take about 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon on an empty stomach before breakfast. Easy. I've noticed that I'm now always feeling hungry prior to a meal. In the past several years I know it's time to eat but I've not really been hungry.... but feel more unease than anything. This may be working! I'm planning to purchase another bottle soon so I don't run out though I've only used a small portion of the jar.

ea06884a-78c3-4589-8f19-e55190bf2979
Posted on May 12, 2022

I liked that this one is small enough for me to not overspend in one buy (as manuka isn’t cheap). And I like that it has higher MGO = 573+. Have a look at the consistency: not stone-like, not crystallized, - just great thick honey! Below are pics (pleas note that i am writing this review when I almost finished it, so the bottle isn’t very full ;))

aa3f6c6b-83a6-48dc-9fb1-150f12d3f242
259a03e4-fe9b-4088-97da-289f77a22fcb
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I can tell there's a much higher quality with this and a weatherspoon brand I had last time. Thicker consistency. It also tastes better with a hint of mint or something. For dosage I only take about a fingertip nail worth on the honey when I use it. The amount in the bottle is good for the size container (no the didn't fill it up only half way haha). Ingredients are authentic and it's certified. Seems to work and be benefit sore throat when I get one. I'd say this is worth the price and I would buy again.

eecc07da-86df-42c5-b784-afeee4d948a3
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

After having endoscopy and colonoscopy due to painful gastric problem, my hubby was diagnosed with inflammation on his intestine by his gastro-enterology Professor. Bacteria also present. It is called mild ileitis and follicle lymphoid hyperplasia. Need to take care and further check after taking medications. Praying so it won’t be crohn’s (autoimmune) disease further. After doing some research and my mom’s inherited family recipe, I learned that turmeric mixed with Manuka honey is a very good natural antibiotics and antibacterial agent to fight with many problems specially gastritis. Not a standalone turmeric but turmeric needs to be mixed with honey to get its best effect and best is Manuka honey for fighting inflammation. In Indonesia it’s quite difficult to find good and original Manuka honey hence I have to import from New Zealand. However surprisingly it is cheaper to buy from iherb US because of its discount offer on certain times and free delivery even after adding the import duty which is not cheap. I Iearned that it must be Manuka honey of MGO 573 (UMF 16+)at least as a level of purity to be able to fight autoimmune disease. I am amazed that upon scanning the barcode, I can immediately see that the honey can be traced from the beekeper to the jar, has its unique code, production n expiry date exactly as what it is written on the jar & has certificate of authenticity from the reliable lab. Furthermore, so happy to recently find out that this Manuka Health brand is the best in fighting inflammation according to the “honey auditor website” that I read. We are so satisfied knowing we got the best brand and my hubby has consumed his turmeric along with this delicate texture manuka honey diligently and find improvement on his gastritic issue. Kindly give thumbs up if you find my review useful. Thank you so much. Stay healthy and safe everyone! 🙏🏻🥰

44b34238-86e2-42fa-9016-51686ac1fd5c
e0caa638-d085-4a13-ad14-2d5f1b99b9d6
d6075866-9f13-4245-8380-c28ba2c1d64e
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I bought this for husband's chronic gut pain (recommended by his GI doctor) and it helped w/in days, continued to do so. I switched to Manuka Doctor 925 as I thought the higher MGO would be superior. His gut ache returned. I bought Manuka Health 573 again which he took instead again, and relief re-started. I believe this product to be superior to others, and efficaceous.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

After reading another review about purchasing the higher moo when recovering from illness I decided to purchase this. My husband took this while recovering from COVID and it helped with his cough. We take a tsp each morning and evening. He shares by it. I definitely will be purchasing the 573 again and again. It is worth the extra cost.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I've used this for a while now, more for an immunity boost. I take 1/2 a tsp a day, sometimes more if I am feeling a bit unwell. Recently, I have been applying this on eczema and I find that it is helping it heal quicker! I also applied this on canker sores which sped up the healing process drastically and was a quick pain relief! Will keep buying!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Since I learned abouts Manuka honey I swear by it. I have dealt with sinus problems and allergies all my life, recently when I awoke my sinuses were sore, I blew my nose to find nothing but bloody yuck, started with two teaspoons that day, by the next morning they symptoms were almost gone and after 5 days I am clear and healthy. This gift from God honey and prayer made all the difference. Thank you iHerb for products I can count on!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

It really helps when you feel like you have an upset stomach. I'm not sure if it's the antibacterial or antiviral properties in the honey but a teaspoon seems to help rid the upset stomach and relieve any bad bacteria in the gut. It even helps the bladder, when you feel a UTI coming on. I used this and the D-Mannose powder by NOW and all frustrating symptoms just went away. It is a quality product. I choose not to dilute in a hot tea or warm drink, to see the RAW honey benefits immediately, and just take it using a teaspoon. It taste delicious.