HR

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Great detox smoothie addition!

I use this in smoothies and in particular in ‘Heavy metal detox smoothie’ from Medical Medium Cleanse to Heal book. It’s very easy to use, has a fabric like consistency, easy to brake into small pieces, no sea vegetable taste in the smoothie. Feels like a high quality product. Will be repurchasing it for sure 👍🏼

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This product is one of my all time favourite brands. I used it in my heavy metal detox smoothie recommended by medical medium. Dulse is the salt that comes from the sea. You should be using in all your foods. I love using this dulse brand in my salads, and potatoes. It’s so yummy and makes all the foods taste delicious

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I follow the Medical Medium protocols so use this Dulse in my daily Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie. I have a thermomix so it blitzes everything up into a smooth consistency, however, I have friends who prefer to use the Dulse flakes in their smoothies as their blenders are not able to blend it up as fine as the thermomix does. Love this product, the only downfall is that is unfortunately so often out of stock! So i always bulk buy when it is in stock!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

A great product. I had never had Dulse before, and had been recommended it by a nutritionist. The texture is slightly soft and chewy with a salty, seaweed taste. I've used it in soups and sauces to add saltiness. My kids have had it sprinkled on sandwiches and dint notice it! Highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I made a purchase of this product seveal years ago, used it quite regularily for quite sometime. I realized I needed to start using it again as I had only about an ounce left. I have to say, I am loyal to Maine Coasst Dulse, try it, it is the best out there.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is a good price for a great product. I like taking iodine from natural food. Eating this seaweed is natural and yummy. It is my favorite type of seaweed. I wish they sold it in larger quantities, but I am glad they have it. It is my go to for iodine, I just don't eat a huge amount, so package lasts longer and I don't overdo it. I recommend this product! Thank you for carrying it. I also like that I get free shipping if I have a $20 order. I bought two of these and a vegan lip balm, so no shipping cost!!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I admit I have some weird dietary tastes, but to me, this dulse tastes better than any chips and I honestly have to stop myself from adding too much to my breakfast detox smoothies. Tastes AWEsome in sandwiches, veggie sautes, soups, even on it's own as a li'l A.M. pick-me-up. But you have to already have a predilection for seaweed, I think. No one else I know loves this dulse seaweed the way I do. Wonderfully salty, umami, a hint of sweetness popping in my mouth, leathery, chewy goodness from the Mother ocean to your grounded self. A boon to thyroid hormones, overall health, removal of harmful radiation. Great source of iron and iodine and much more. I will take this with me wherever I travel; it is by now, a comfort health-food friend from home. A few words of caution to sensitive folks like me: Don't eat it after noon or you might be too wide-awake at night. Don't eat more than 1.5 packed T per day.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Wow, im so impressed with the quality of this ingredient. this dulse is like it has been pulled straight out of the sea and left to dry. not tampered with at all. it comes in a plastic, resealable bag to keep it stored well. its reddish brown in color, and is in long seaweed strands. i use it in my medical medium heavy metal detox smoothie, to draw out metals. so its essential its organic, pure and good quality like this dulse. its worth paying more for the best, and this is it!

The taste of dulse is incredibly amazing. I wasnt expecting it to taste good at all. I loved the package as it has a zipper. My mom likes to have it as a snack or she likes adding it to her salad. she said it makes her feel more active though and if she takes it evening time she cannot sleep unlike when taken in early morning or afternoon.