HR

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is an exclusive product with uniquely well-selected ingredients, very high bioavailability and excellent quality. An amazing antioxidant, a mix of great elements perfect for any health. It can be used both in diet and to maintain the overall health of the body, because it has extremely great benefits. It tastes very good, the packaging suits me perfectly. For best results, I take my daily dose once, in the hours before noon, on an empty stomach to absorb all the elements of the body perfectly. First I dilute it with a little water, I can add a little yogurt or kefir.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

The mix of various ingredients tastes wonderful. I feel healthier just by drinking it. Good for my diet too plus I enthusiastically drink it almost every day. I always add a banana or frozen berries to make a colder smoothie. I also add diluted black berry concentrate or orange juice concentrate. I don't think the powder 100% dissolves even with vigorous blending, but with the added liquids it goes down easily. ______In addition please be aware there are 2 large silica packets weighing a total of approximately 26 grams inside the 30oz jar. So in reality you are paying for ~29ozs not 30

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I like the wonderful taste of this quality superfood with its antioxidant health benefits, powerful ingredients ,that are easy to mix ,good for any diet and package is easy and secure, I recommend especially for those age groups that need better foods to supplement their diet, I give this product an A plus.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

the ingredients are excellent.... then the problem with these types of suppliments are how to incoperate in a tasty way... i find out ways which i feel good for 1. adding one tablespokn of miracle reds to ponegranate juice... which just really matach perfectly 2. or add in hot water as a tea and add honey and drink

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

been using this product for the past 3 months. i was undergo angioplasty and looking for a product that aids to lower my blood pressure and the same time for healthy heart. this product has it all for good blood flow and energy level for the whole day. considering its natural and organic. totally recommended for those people looking for a healthy options for their heart.

Delicious taste very easy to drink, slightly sour taste. I used it a long time ago so I don't have a picture of it😀

a0fa1547-1e40-4cc5-a031-02d14313fd38
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

i'm from Vietnam, the delivery is so fast, only 10 days and i can track the shipment in details. that's a good service. the taste is so good, a bit sour and not too much sweet cause i dont like sweet, smell so fresh . I use before meal bc it's high enzyms and probiotic a nd feel good for my digestine. I just bought only 4 samples so i will buy full package. Good product and high energy.

7628df3c-a78e-49fc-a3cb-9a43dceb0a88
3db9b75e-a4d9-46d9-ab6a-787f0de37525
Read more reviews
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I drink this with a small bottle of water, the taste with water is horrible. I will continue to use because it makes me feel physically good, the morning brain fog is gone. I would recommend this, but you may want to mix it with juice. In California it’s a law known as the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act. It’s also referred to as Proposition 65 and for short: Prop 65. California’s Proposition 65 requires the warning you now see on our label. This notice applies only to California consumer and not to consumers in any other state. To put this in perspective: the amount of lead contained in a serving of a this MacroLife product is BELOW the naturally occurring lead found in plant foods. The USDA recommended 3-5 servings of vegetables daily could contain up to ten times more lead than the maximum allowed by California prop 65.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I was looking for a drink mix that would be healthier than the usual junk you find at the grocery store, and this fits the bill. All natural ingredients, which is what I wanted.