HR

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Macro greens is a very convenience and efficiency supplement products. I can have a tasty drink with variety of vital vitamins from vegetables and fruit within a minutes. For those who have no time to prepare for their meals, this product would be the best choice. I have already add this product to my charts whenever I do my shopping at iherb.

3c9d1df7-d9b2-4279-893a-aa8de3b57790
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Started taking this after iv chemo transitioning to oral chemo. Just wasn’t able to eat all the foods I needed to. The quality, ingredients, superfoods all really helped me with energy, helped settle my stomach and I noticed at 59 years of age, that I was regaining energy and getting color back in my cheeks. Prior to my diagnosis I was very active cycling, hiking and kayaking. I’ve regained the energy now to start back into these activities! The improvements happened within two weeks of taking the macro greens! Definitely worth it!!!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I saw this product on trial list and I decided to give it a try based on the comments I bought 4 little bags and oh my god they work like magic!! as a person who is dealing with adrenal fatigue; after drinking the juice i feel so energetic and fresh I will definetly continue buying them from time to time

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

If you are trying green supplement for the first time, this product is a good introduction as its taste is one of the best I have tasted. It has a citrusy/berry taste (probably due to its probiotics), so you can drink it in its own if you desire. However, if you are used to drinking unsweetened raw green supplement like me, then this might not be for you.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I don't like to eat vegetables so i choose this superfood, the ingredients is great it's blend. It's easy to drink for me it's make me feel fresh and healthy. Like it , great quality, good supplement. 👍😊

Read more reviews
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This stuff gives you energy to avoid the typical 3pm burnout we all occasionally experience. Regarding the lead-It’s naturally occurring trace lead in all soils. California law requires that it be thus stated, just like all the warnings on a million other products. The trace amount is not a worry. They didn’t ADD lead. So you better check ALL the rest of your food - organic included.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Very nice product good quality good taste and easy to use o mix and nutrition factors are very good which could be considered as beneficial for diet since seems to be loaded with superfood Ingredient and antioxidant these factors are known as health and well-being improvements nice package with anti age

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is pretty legit! The flavor really isn’t bad. I throw it in with my protein shake in the morning and call it a day.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this product, I ordered it more than once and I will repurchase again and again. It tastes good, it’s easy to mix and it’s overall good for your health.