HR

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Ok

Less hair found after shampoo initially. It doesn't gradually minimise or let alne, stop hair loss entirely, even though , each day, I took 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Abt a month, I found more hair after shampoo, once. Subsequently, the hair loss became lesser. I hv already ran out of this, and ordered my previous hair supplement which I'd used when I was younger. Fairly, this has significantly improved my hair quality and promoted the speed of the growth, but not improving the thickness.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Received product after 4 weeks of order. product looks good.

95a0ba82-8ac5-4def-9caa-b0c669e93c2b
64401e69-c5a4-4ca1-b5dc-fe995391294f
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I really loved this supplement. I actually saw the effect on my hair and also nail growth. really recommend.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

My husband has been using Life Time Hair Vitamins for years and he is the only member of his Family that still has hair and he’s 83 years old!!

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I use these vitamins as additional supplements. In complex with other products it seem to work, my hair started to grow faster, nails became stronger, like really stronger, I have never had them this long and for such a prolonged time.

I take 2 capsules per day, for a month now. The mood became better, so vitamins do a good job for mental condition. As for the hair - the hair loss decreased. New hairs are growing with the same speed, but there are lots of new hairs. Side-effects - urine acquires an acid orange color. And the smell inside of the bottle is unpleasant.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I didnt see much of a difference. The size was really good and the taste was okay.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

great product! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

A good deal...works for me. Love it

Posted on Oct 5, 2021