HR

Cici28
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Tastes great and it has a nice consistency. It's nice that both minerals are in the citrate forms and not in carbonate or oxide.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Good taste but not quiet sure if effective, my nails were still breaking but I found out another cause I had to eliminate so can't decide for sure

Posted on May 1, 2021

I have read several articles reiterating the importance of Calcium and Vitamin D, especially in these COVID times. It is also important to understand the absorption of these supplements. I find that this liquid meets those criteria. I am partial to the Strawberry flavor but it does come in several other flavors.

Posted on May 1, 2021

i like it. i decided to buy liquid because ysually i take calcium and magnesium late evening and tablets was so big that sometimes i had problem to swallow it. but now it's much easier and delicious. i am happy to take it every evening. I use it during pregnancy time.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

I was excited to try the strawberry flavour. they tasted so delicious even on its own without water. I forsee my self looking forward to having this every morning :) a really big bottle too with at least a year before it expires. bought 2 flavours but tried this first since it expires in exactly a year. only wished the expiry date was slightly longer.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The best form of Mg-Ca for children. One can is enough for a long time.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

GOOD PRODUCT QUALITY, NICE PACKAGE, GOOD TASTE, NICE SIZE, HIGHLY RICH INGREDIENT.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Good ingredients not pricy but hard to drink after put in fridge like very creamy yogurt, always forgot to drink not so convenient

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is an excellent product. I have taken it regularly for several years

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

this product is good and easily absorbable to our body because of the liquid form . The price is reasonable . This is my second purchase . The delivery is really fast and efficient .