HR

Supplement Advice
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

LE is always providing the best formulas in the industry. Very good product with proven clinical dosages for boosting testosterone, free testosterone and controling estrogen levels.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great testosterone boosting supplement. Really feel it within a week of using. Mood, energy and drive is considerably higher.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Auto-translated from German

I am over 60 years old. I measured my testosterone level, unfortunately it is very low. My doctor recommended this product to me because the experience with it is said to be good. Aromatase enzyme inhibitors must also be taken to prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen. After a few months I will measure again to see if it made a difference. 1 capsule daily, easy to swallow, no side effects.

b827f32d-f621-4963-ae63-1a86578d81f7
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

If you tend to have enough male hormones, or you think you have enough, you will not feel much, but for those who use the body itself radically every day (hard work, strenuous exercise), it is perfect as an energizer to prevent concerns about the decrease in male hormones.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent, I feel energy better than before, I feel sexual energy and feel a good mood. I will continue to buy it and I love this company

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Not to mention the quality, the ingredients are good for the price, and the packaging is neat. The taste is average, and I hope to see some effect by taking it regularly.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

And, as with other hormones, our pregnenolone levels decline with age. But pregnenolone also affects the central nervous system, so it's not surprising that it's linked to cognition, memory, and mood.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I use it with other supplements, but I have seen changes in the morning since I started taking it. It may help middle-aged and older people whose male function has declined. Because the price is high, it is 4 stars.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Contains ingredients not found in other supplements. As a result of trying, there is no problem because it is very compatible and tasteless in capsules. Repeat