HR

Tpingh
Posted on May 15, 2022

I read that this ingredient has anti-aging benefit and is already highly researched. So I bought a bottle to try. I chose this brand Life Extension as I trust their quality and ingredient. The capsule size is average. Do not mix up L-Carnosine and L-Carnitine. They are different things.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I take a lot of supplements from Iherb and have done so for many years. At 81 yrs of age I am in better condition than my peer group. I would suggest in this case you Google "carnosine heart brain" and make your own decisions. Doing so will provide much good information from many reliable sources.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Life Extension, Super Carnosine, 500 mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules is my favorite 'CLEAR VISION' product because it combines carnosine which inhibits the formation of advanced glycosylation end products or AGEs , and vitamin B1 and benfotiamine which also decrease AGEs. These compounds help improve blurry vision. With regard to dosage, follow label instructions which means that it is safer to not take another product which also contains carnosine. Excipients in this product are safe.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This is a great anti-oxidant and anti aging supplement with wonderful benefits...Aging and mitochondria have great co-relation when it comes to energy and slowing aging. Energy is produced at the mitochondrial level. Ubiquinol is the other agent that impacts at the mitochondrial level and that works really well with Carnosine and have been taking these regularly for a few weeks now.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I felt the difference with this product within a few days, huge energy with consistency through the day. The numerous benefits of this product including blood sugar regulation, cell repair, neuro-protective qualities as well as anti glycation benefits with the science to back it up. Great quality I will purchase this again for sure.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Feel great since starting this supplement on the recommendation of a close friend (qualified ER Doctor/Consultant)I trust because he has a healthy scepticism with all drugs, especially anything emerging from the (un)regulated or at the very least dangerously under-regulated wellness/vitamins industry (the precursor to the fake news epidemic with misleading statements and no accountability from oversight bodies) and would only prescribe/recommend what he would take himself or give to his family after significant research and empirical evidence over grandiosity claims of massive pharmaceutical companies masquerading as ‘mom & pops’ cottage industries. I has stopped losing muscle mass and loosing excess fat instead after months of post-surgery undesirable ‘melting away’ and fatigue. This supplement didn’t fix things itself as I am on multiple treatments but I think it help turn the tide and addressed a deficiency in my system that I was constantly trying to triage with very high protein intake, which I was not able accomplish as I found the prescribed nutritional drinks intolerable and was overwhelmed in researching protein powers etc. all I can say is: after several weeks taking the max does of Super Carnosine I started slowly getting my life back.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I use it for sustained energy when I'm doing shift work and help reduce my risk of Alzheimers. Life Extension always at the forefront of quality and research.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Purchased for anti-aging and anti AGE. As you know, you cannot really see the result immediately, but felt my skin got slightly more most and smooth.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I’m happy with this product just started using it and I noticed that I have more energy than before, I am buying it again.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I was recommended by my nutripuncturist to try this supplement for my daughter. She is 19 now and has been rare genetic conditions that affects the eyes, sensory disorder and other medical conditions. Although it didn't help much on her cataract, it improves her mood, migraines, skin and hearing sensitivity.... She has been taking it for some years now. Sometimes, we'll switch between Dr Hagiwara's Barley Green Grass Powder which works very well for her. Since it is food base, at least I'm not so worried about long term side effects. Another supplement we tried is Activa Oleatonic Cardio. It's DHA and EPA which also helps with her mood and nerves. Hope that sharing these experiences can help those in need but effect may be different individually. Listen to your own body needs is still advisable.