HR

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Rhodiola from Life extension is so good, its benefits are that it relaxes me without feeling drowsy. I was recommened this by many friends and colleagues, and I definitely feel the benefits and will reorder. I feel improvement in my daily funcioning as I am more focused but relaxed at the same time. Its a good quality supplement. Capsules dont have a taste I love the package too

4348ef61-1cc9-4354-9ccc-e65c47202dfc

Have been suffering from bouts of minor and major depressive episodes (including laying in bed for 2 weeks/16+ hours), and this has broken the vicious cycle by giving me enough energy to self soothe, assess or rationalize instead of giving up. Extensively studied in Eastern Europe as stress buffer + mood stabilizer by boosting seratonin/dopamine without sedative or 'worrying' effects (like st. johns wort, weed etc). Marked difference when I forgot to take 1 day! Of course, this result was possible along with change in environment/distracting or challenging activities/counseling for perspective/support group to help with basic tasks until I was back in a functioning, mindful headspace. Best of luck, comrade!!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

In my opinion it is a high quality product. I am doing some demanding intellectual work at the moment and taking this Rhodiola product is of great help. It clears my mind so that I can think better. I feel the difference. It has no undesirable other ingredients, which is very important if you like me take multiple supplements. The product has also been standarised.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Rhodiola Rosea is famous for its adaptogenic benefits. It will deliver you calmness, more focus and improvement in cognitive performance. I like this form of Rhodiola supplement because of its perfect dosage — 250mg for capsule. Also it contains high quality ingredients. You should take Rhodiola in evening, when you need more energy and focus for your work. 1-2 capsule per day will work perfectly. You could notice improvements after few days of supplementing Rhodiola Rosea.

isinha
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) supports cellular energy metabolism by promoting the efficient production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the mitochondria. Clinical trials suggest that Rhodiola rosea has beneficial effects on physical and mental performance, stamina, and more. And our Rhodiola extract is standardized to ensure a consistent supply of important compounds.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is my first time trying Rhodiola supplement. I take it once a day on an empty stomach (no issues with that whatsoever). At first I wasn't sure I felt any difference but after a while I realized it works, it makes me more focused and I have more energy but without the jittery feeling (as a comparison, I used to take L-Tyrosine which works but for me, it makes me a bit jittery). Recently I've noticed that it also has effect on my appetite, it suppresses it. Overall, I'll order this one again. As for pills, they are seethrough, you can see the powder inside and they are rather small.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Comes from the root of the plant so we don’t have it in our regular diet. Excellent to submit stress a great supplement with antioxidants and adaptogenic great for body and mind. Helps in the normal and extra body requirements as energy for exercise, improve my motivation to gym everyday. Love this brand. 👏🏻

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

One of my favourites for sure, always have some at hand. It boosts serotonin in the brain, and it has protective activity on the cells, but most importantly, you can actually feel it. It really lifts the mood and makes me more resilient to stress, without any side effects. Unfortunately the tolerance is quick so I save taking this for special times when I really need it. Combined with some other adaptogens or even by itself, this herb is godly. It even comes at a perfect dose in this package, I usually take just one in the morning.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I found that this quality product helps me stay energetic all day long. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach about a half hour before breakfast. I find as I get older I need a little help with my energy levels and this seems to do the trick. I recommend it.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Haven't yet tried Rhodiola. Have tried 2 other adaptogens--mostly for sleep: Siberian ginseng & ashwagandha. Been reading on Rhodiola--like to have another adaptogen on hand. Concerned might have adverse effect on sleep if taken at night. I don't have energy issues nor anxiety, overall, but who doesn't need something on hand. Appears this is particularly useful for acute situations. And Life Extension is a brand I trust. Thanks iHerb for offering this.