HR

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Niacin(B3) is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly, it is used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy. Niacin may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis, and boost brain function, among other benefits. This formula consists of a special form of niacin, inositol hexanicotinate. It is hydrolyzed in the body to free niacin and inositol.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I purchased this folic acid ingredient because I have high lipoprotein (a). I noticed a big effect after 3 months of taking it as the level of lipoprotein (a) dropped from 780 to 720. My doctor advised me to increase the potency to see if we could get it down further. I have increased the amount slowly so as to avoid niacin flush

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I work as a psychotherapist and my whole carrer I have been looking for herbs and supplements that can help to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression. I tried them all. 5HTP, Theanine, GABA, CBD, Magnesium + B6, Canna - these do something and can help a bit. However, high doses of Niacin is by far the best supplement I have found so far. It has anxiliotic (calming) effects that might compare to some drugs, but without drowsiness, sleepiness, lack of focus etc. I get quick calming effect and still can be very much alert, focused and ready for the day. I use it as a support during stressful times esp. when I am about to speak in front of people. Also, it supports my sleep. For me it also has effects that anti-depressant migh have - more joy, optimism, less fear and negative/compulsive thoughts. I used to use Jamieson brand, however, this one works the same and is much cheaper and in higher dose. I take up to 2-3grams through a day For me, Niacin in this form is a blessing. If I had to take only one supplement, I would pick this one.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I used to take this brand. It works quite well. I have just switched over to another brand only for one reason- I wanted a vegan formula and I never paid attention to the fact that these are not vegan. But it was working so well for me I somehow overlooked the ingredients panel. Seems to work well for the cholesterol score; not sure about neurological issues. If you don't mind the gelatin, the price is good and the product is a good value that I can recommend.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Seems to work good for my body. It's easy to take with no after taste or smell. Delivery was fast...thanks IHerb for making great products easily accessible. Great quality product and I trust Life Extension for many of my supplements. Quality ingredients at a price that is manageable.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great product which does not cause flush effect as some niacin products at higher doses of niacin. I took it to adjust the body on niacin, afterwards started to take niacin that causes flush effect. But, I did not have a severe reaction rather mild and pleasant. Life extension is a trusted brand and believe that the quality of the product is good. It os not the cheapest you can get, but I find the price ok compared to the product quality.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I take these for high cholesterol (as per my doctor's instructions) and am very, very pleased that the label is accurate: you truly get NO FLUSH from these! Have they lowered my cholesterol? To be fair, I haven't been able to stop myself from eating my favorite goodies, so I haven't seen much of a drop in my numbers. MY bad! It's possible that these niacin pills have kept my cholesterol from climbing even higher, seeing as how my diet isn't under control. I Will purchase again. The size and quality is good and the ingredients are better.