HR

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I had a bad jet lag when I came back to the U.S but it already solved them cuz this Melatonin helped a lot. Also, people who has taken Melatonin, I heard that it effects anti aging issue so I'm tryna keep take this before go to bed.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

With our busy lifestyles and all the screen time our bodies don't produce enough melatonin at night to help us sleep. I use this to help my body get into a restful space before bed time. Good sleep is as important as eating well and exercising for your body and mind. Your body uses sleep to repair so we can all use a little more melatonin to keep us at our best

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Life Extension make quality products and their melatonin supplements are also good. This 500mcg melatonin is low dose and is useful for determining an individual's requirements or for tailoring dosages in combination with larger dose melatonin supplements. The cellulose vegetarian capsule is small and the number of excipient additives is minimal. Importantly, it works.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I am very annoyed with myself....thought this was a great deal "200 tablets!" Wasn't until it arrived and i peeled the plastic off that i realised they were micrograms not milagrams. I figured it out I would have to take 8 tablets a night. Looking for a parent who uses for their child to donate. Mistake made...won't do that again.

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is a good brand, and has helped me fall asleep quickly. Read Doris Loh , if you want some good information on melatonin. It has pure ingredients, is a good dosage, the benefits are high as antioxidant, and size if capsule is easy to take.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Good clean product. Works well for me. I take 2 and combine them with one 750 mcg of slow melatonin of the same brand appr. 45 minutes before bed. Sleep great!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I mentioned that I was struggling to sleep to my trainer who then recommended this product. Never fails to put me to sleep. Everyone else I have recommended to try this product has also been able to get into a deep sleep. Quality product

Good quality, pure and simple ingredient, good package in size, a lot of benefit and improvement for health, no taste is the best ! Good price specially on promotion ! Highly recommended !

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Very good product, fast shipping and excellent price, I will keep buying for sure.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Finally I sleep well. Very clear mind in the morning. Dosage and taste are fine.