HR

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

When we have reached 40 and above our vision became blare and now days everybody spent time on mobile more than exercis. So this is the one that have right ingredients and good quality for the benefit of our eye. Coz I have read about macugyard and I started taking this product since I was 40. And can see my vision improvement. The package was nice and came with soft gels and taste didn’t smell at all.

036b1ede-1996-4eca-94f1-b4e6c07b325f

I am excited to see Astaxanthin as one of the ingredients. I have just started taking it, I guess it will take a while to feel the effects. I am very concerned about the pill/capsule/softgel size of the supplement I get. This one works for me. It's about 1.4cm in length. And only have to take 1 softgel per day. For those of you concerned about the size, you may refer to the photo. I really hope the size of the pill size can be included as part of the product descriptions. That will be really helpful. Packaging seems like good quality. 2 months later: So far I have yet to see any result.

0867148a-a63f-4cdb-84d5-6e5a729bc159
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I really, really like this! I have tried many eye vitamins for assorted eye issues and I believe this is by far the best. Make note that I also take separate extra strength bilberry capsules, which I know have been essential for dry eye after a botched lazik surgery. Both this and the bilberry are the best I've found for eye health.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Bought it to expand the number of eyesight supplements I already take individually such as lutein, zeaxanthin, astaxanthin with the additional benefits of black currant extract and saffron. This will be my go to eyesight supplement binging several products into one pill. Life Extension is one of the best supplement manufacturers I buy from via Iherb and I trust them.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I really feel this has improved my vision, reduced blur and sharpened my focus and I can really feel when I haven't taken it. Astaxanthin is found in a good quantity and it's great for so many things and claimed to be 6000 times better than vit C so it's not only good for eye health. I also like that it's made from algae and not krill, so it's a much more sustainable source. To me the other ingredients are a bonus. It's just a pity it's so expensive! The price jumped over $10 in just a month! Also, be sure to protect it from humidity. My capsules started to bleed.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I am of the age where I want to add extra protection for my eyes. I have confidence in this brand and feel these ingredients would be a benefit in supporting my eyes. The capsule is small and easy to swallow and directions suggest just one a day with food.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Was still having eye strain after taking some other supplements which only helped to relieve it a little so I was skeptical about Macuguard at first, but after taking this supplement, my eye fatigue has improved dramatically and the effect was immediate. I also liked that only one pill a day is required.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Such an amazing high quality antioxidant that has great benefits and improvements for the eyes while relieving the fatigue of using computers and phones. I feel much comfortable of using its natural ingredients and rich carotenoids. I don't feel terrible of the softgel taste. The size is suitable to be swallowed.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I was diagnosed with Sjogren’s Syndrome 15 years ago. My eyes were always red, itchy, watery and felt gritty. My doctor prescribed antibiotic drops for my eyes, It helped for a while. Then I found this supplement from Life Extension, I started taking Macguard everyday. After 3 months, I didn’t need antibiotic drops anymore!!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have been taking this for a while now. My eye specialist says take your eye vitamins. I take this from his office. Plus I’ve added this as it has saffron ingredient which is good for macular. I trust the quality of Life Extension. The blue bottle can’t be missed. I’m looking forward to see if my eye specialist notices any difference.