HR

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Can be useful

Honestly I'm not sure why I thought I needed to buy lecithin, at first I was mixing it in my oatmeal (which works fine, it doesn't have much taste) but decided I don't have a reason to take it so it was sitting on the shelf; then after a few months my sister and mum were making a mix of ointments to put on their horse's leg injury and I said (half-seriously) maybe my lecithin would help emulsify the creamy and watery ointments, so we started adding spoonfuls of this lecithin to the mixture, I didn't think it would work but as we added more and more we saw it was actually making the watery and the creamy substances mix together and the lecithin granules were dissolving even though it was cold, we ended up with the ointments perfectly mixed together without any watery portion left over, my sister was pleased. So now it's in the kitchen and they've used it a few more times to emulsify horse ointments lol. So my point is, you can use this as an emulsifier!

I've tried several different lecithins and enjoy this one THE most. Nice flavor easy to eat off the spoon to get my daily supply. Helps keep my hair thick! The product is exactly what I would expect of soy lecithin. it's pretty bland so you can easily mix it with practically anything and not notice it it does tend to make my smoothies richer creamier slightly thicker. I basically got this cuz I don't want to take more pills and it falls into my daily smoothie routine easily. I would buy again.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have bought a lot of this lecithin supplement. It's fantastic. I eat it by the spoonful almost every day for cell membrane health. It has a very mild flavour which aquire a taste for very quickly. It's a large tub and lasts quite a while. Very good value product and well priced.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Liposomal Vit C recipe: Soak 8 tablespoons of lecithin in 320 ml of water and then blend for 30 secoconds to completley dissolve. I then disolve 5 tablespoons of Vit C powder (60,000+ mg) in 320ml water and stir until completely clear. After blending the lecithin I add the vitamin C and blend for 3-4 minutes. The lecithin encapsulates the Vit C to improve absorption. I then place the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour to cool. I then scoop of the froth and place in an Ultrasonic unit for 12-15 minutes stirring every 3 mins. This supposedly adds to the encasulation of the Vit C which improves absorption. The half life of Vit C is 30 mins - so if the body was to absorb 1,000mg after 30mins it's reduced to 500mg. The body cannot store Vit C. My patner and l take 15-20ml (approx 1,000mg) every morning and night. Neither of us have had any health issues over the 5 years we have been doing this. Previously l would suffer a flu / chest infection - cough phlegm yearly. If your interested in Vit C benefits then google Linus Pauling who won 2 Noble Peace Awards for his work on Vit C. Hope this helps.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I love this texture which is so rich in soy bean. I like mixing with milk and oats in my daily breakfast. Also its good for our heart and blood circulation, especially good for those ladies with menopause problem. Good good good good!!!!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The outer packaging is a bit dusty when I first received it. Have started taking this daily. It would be good if it comes with a spoon/scoop for a good guide. This add better taste to my food. Will consider getting more in future.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great absorption!Dissolves great in my drinks. Tastes amazing, so I add it as a topping to salads and grains, or can even eat it by the spoon.

Vitalambre
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Size of this bottle is very big) My aunt take this for her nervous system. Before we have ordered other lecithin, but this one is also ok ))

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It was my first bottle. It's a good product and I definitely will buy more. I feel more energy, my skin looks better. It's easy to swallow.