HR

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Initial Effect

I have had a chronic left flank abdominal pain for years. Bought this and felt sone relief in the first few days. The effect gradually wore out and the pain crept back in. Maybr I need to change the dosage and use for an extended time, do I'd buy again and watch out for improvement. It's expensive though.

Posted on Nov 29, 2020

I've been using it for a few days now and i can slowly feel an improvement. I got hyplori last year got treated and tests came back negative but i still felt the traces of bacteria were not fully gone as per my symptoms and also visited my gastroenterologist so wanted to try a natural option. Can't say I'm fully back to normal yet but noticed a slight improvement..Lets see once i finish the entire bottle. Edit: still have the same symptoms after months of use when I finish each bottle so I guess this product isn’t as effective as I thought. Also VERY OVERPRICED!!!!!! work on that.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

it's a great product I add 6 capsules to my protein shake in the morning

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Good product feel better after using a few thank you iherb

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Shipping was very fast. After taking this nutritional supplement, my stomach felt comfortable.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Helps clam the stomach lining very well!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Helps with H pylori overgrowth.

mrkq10
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Good for stomach ache and reflux relief