HR

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Good

I like the taste even though I’m not a huge peanut butter fan. Reminds me of Reese cups but a healthy version. The only downside is that it’s on the dry side compared to the other bars like cherry, so I had to drink some water after some bites. It’s a nice option for those days you just want something sweet and chocolate.

44c043c5-860b-4d0d-8f4d-f342c25c25fd
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

It is a DELICIOUS product. I would always snack on it during the nighttime before going to sleep. It is a healthy, amazingly gorgeous option. I hope you get to try these out. They do not have that nasty flavour that characterises artificial sweeteners The packaging is gorgeous and the product quality is as well. Honestly, LaraBar never stops delivering healthy truly whole ingredients.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

These are so great for on-the-go. If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you will love these! Convenient size for carrying around, they don't melt in the heat because the chocolate is on the inside.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love the taste, the fact that they are made with simple, natural and healthy ingredients and they are a great size to keep in my purse.

Posted on May 25, 2022

If I could only ever eat one flavor of Larabar again, it would be this one. The PB makes it feel substantial and filling. A great healthy snack with quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Loving these bars. Clean simple and real ingredients. Great energy bar (not high in protein). Texture is perfect, not overly chewy or dry like a lot of healthy energy bars. Lots of flavour. Makes a perfect healthy snack.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This is my favorite flavor of Larabar. Tastes quite like a peanut butter choc chip cookie! Low cal and keeps you full for a long time.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I'm so glad iHerb carries these, as they are a staple treat/snack in my diet. Love this flavor. I'm always amazed at how tasty they are given the minimal, healthy ingredients. I only wish they were more affordable!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

These are yummy. a little pricey and you have to be careful to watch for allergens with people who are allergic to peanut butter. Our family liked them.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

These are my favorite flavor of Lara bars. They taste delicious and don’t have corn syrup, added coloring, or the unnatural ingredients that a lot of other bars have.