HR

atelierwolfe
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
Very good

These were so handy during the COVID crisis. They came sealed and easy to take one out at a time. I found that keeping one folded in my pocket, ready for use at any time was so helpful to following the guidelines. I am glad I stocked up and will keep a box on hand just in case. There was no discernible scent and I found it easy to breath using this product. I am not sure how effective these are compared to other breathing filters, but it is definitely better than breathing in someone else's sneezes and coughs!

Economical and quality disposable mask. I found these to be of good quality especially considering the price and are a good item to have on hand for times when you need a face mask but are not in a situation where a higher quality K94/N95 etc. mask is needed. They didn't have any sort of chemically smell and were soft and comfortable to wear.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Works well, it is your basic face mask and does the job. The quality is ok, its the average quality that we find around in a cheaper set of masks. I offer them to my students if they are coughing or snezzing. The package is cardboard, easy to recycle. Ther eis no scent, it is microfibre, so perhaps long term use not so good.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Good to have these in large quantities these days as I am constantly using face masks in my daily life. The masks are not in individual packages (and I didnt expect them to be), and the package looks exactly like it is shown in the images.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I enjoyed the product and bought it several times. For me it worked great.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great product! Corresponds to all the declared properties, the packaging is good, without visible damage. I advise everyone! I will definitely buy more!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Good price for the quantity, I wear mask when I'm out because of my allergies... This pack is good

Posted on May 5, 2022

a little bit tight on the ears, otherwise good for the price

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Decent mask for a good price. Handy to keep a box in the cupboard.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Does the job just when everyone is after Face Mask. Good Price.