HR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 10, 2023
Enough Fruit

Finally a keto granola with a lot of fruit in it. It has a bit nuttiness, though it could be more. The consistency could be more crunchy like a typical granola. The sweetness clearly is defined by the taste of sweetener. It's good, not perfect, yet one of the better keto granolas I've tried so far.

e22ac944-7e53-42b6-9e76-4a95825a60e1
8d90fc10-900f-45b6-ae2a-39823d7accbb
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

for those of who crave granola but need a keto friendly product, this is the right product to go to! i usually add it to other ingredients such as plain yoghurt and some fresh berries and i love the combination. the monkfruit sweetener doesnt really leave an aftertaste if its combined with yoghurt. good quality product, highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I gave this a go, and it's quite nice. Texture and taste is pleasing. I usually buy Catalina Crunch cereals, but this Lakanto cereal was good quality too. It's well packaged so arrived safely. I like to have this at any time of day, not just breakfast. The bitt's of berries are yum.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

High quality keto-friendly granola. It has a hint of sweetness from berries and it is tasty. My favorite breakfast menu together with almond breeze.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I wanted to like this but I find it exceprionally sweet. I know it contains the Lakanto brand of monkfruit sweetener but I did not think it would be as sweet as it is. I'm trying to use the packet up by mixing a bit with other, less sweet, cereals. Unfortunately, despite being keto, it does not seem to suit the condition I suffer from. The pieces of fruit in it are tasty and actually taste of the real thing.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This is so good with my morning yoghurt, I'll definitely order it again.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

A little sweeter than some others, but really delicious! Add a little fat free, sugar free, yogurt, and it makes for a delicious breakfast!

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Great tasting flavour, great as a snack on its own as well. I found it to be abit too sweet for my liking.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

great quality with even better ingredients love the taste. will be using this often