HR

Posted on May 11, 2022
ممتاز!

Odorless Fish Oil Supplement Aged Garlic Extract GMP Certified Kyolic® Omega-3 is a molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate, quality tested for purity and potency, providing one of the purest and richest levels of sustainable Omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. This highly purified and concentrated fish oil is sourced from cold, pristine waters, then combined with odorless Aged Garlic Extract, to work Synergistically with your body. This select combination in Kyolic Omega-3 not only supports cholesterol and triglycerides already within normal ranges, but supports circulation, and the body's natural anti-inflammatory response.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

The oderless Garlic extract with fish oil, make me happy with intaking. I will continue to take it to reduce bad cholesterol level. It benefit my heart.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Excellent product, i've been using this product for 2 years and it did quite well on my health, especiallly in my borderline cholesterol. Works like a charm and after my executive check up, all my high cholesterol becomes normal. Thank you for this wonderful product.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Taking for many years. Good. Used to purchase from CNC Singapore. After they discontinue the supplement, managed to find in IHerb. So my wife and I continue taking

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This product helps a lot of my hubby' cholesterol level.

11ba400c-d117-46cd-abb8-2d5eee7d09f9
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

too early to do a review on this Product . I just start taking it. it's only about a week or so. But I believe it's a very Good Quality Product till blood work Is done will give a update.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

i am ordering this for a family member with cholesterol issues. He just started but so far so good no digestive issues. Will update once he completes the whole bottle

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good supplement my father been taking this for many yrs really helps him. Worth to buy also.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!