HR

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Glad I found this Kyolic Blood pressure supplements, taking it every day and my blood pressure is getting lower and more under control. Combining it with the NOW Hawthorn tablets and beet juice as well. Trying to stay off the evil Pharmacia products and do it the natural way instead.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I’m 32/F and this worked to lower my bp. Before taking this I was around 140-160/80-111 down to around 111-120/75-80 when I measure it now. Finished the bottle and am getting a 2nd one. I Recommend.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

good quality and ingredient (garlic). also, well packed package. I really hope I would get some benefit with this product. (such as immunity and blood pressure)

Package received in Great condition. The product is easy to take and seems to work, but you have to give it some time for your system to adjust. The quality of this product is good the ingredients are effective in helping to control blood pressure. I like this product because it does work and it is easy to swallow. Also, there is no bad garlic odor or aftertaste.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It's a good garlic supplement, but I did not find that the added ingredients worked any better than pure garlic to lower my blood pressure.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

My boyfriend was taking medication for his high blood pressure and I got some Kyolic Garlic for him to try. It is such a big help in keeping his blood pressure down. I know how powerful an antioxidant garlic is. Kyolic brand has no after smell or taste, and although I am not a chemist, I feel it is just the right blend with other ingredients to make it very effective in regulating blood pressure!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I love the lyolic garlic, So healthy and good for my immune system.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Very good product for mild hypertension and other immune system building. Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Been using this for blood pressure control. Really has helped.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It works really well, i take it twice daily and my bp seems to be under control