HR

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
You need to buy 2 bottles of this for 40 days of cleanse

I bought 5 pieces set of this brand, the half of clove and black walnut suppliments were left so I only bought 2 bottles to use with the leftovers. The best time for clense is spring (you can do it summer or autumn but not winter), start taking suppliments 5days before early spring full moon for 10 days, no suppliments for 5 days, then repeat it for twice (10days, 3 times total). I do clense twice a year, no bugs came out but lots of parasites are microscope size.

0445a1d3-003f-4c31-9feb-5c9bf84c34df
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

It worked for me. I was facing constant pain in my stomach. Hungry every time. And now i was feeling full for liquid like I can’t even have a big mug of tea. And feeling myself a water balloon. Then I started this. I used it regularly and didn’t miss any dose. If i did, i took double dose next time. It really flush out everything from me. Although I didn’t see anything but i can feel that i am a bit lighter after this. Even I didn’t ended it. I have some doses left and I will take all. I took 2 capsules 3 times. Preferably before food. And tried to consume much water as I could. It helps my stomach because i was feel like something is eating my inner stomach. And now I don’t feel any uncomforted. The best part is it’s herbal. I already ordered 2 packs because if you get any kind of worms once they can come again. I will repeat this process after sometime. Highly recommended.

02e6afa7-62e2-4908-b933-f7550832b9f7
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Since this was recommended by someone on a Long Covid support group, I tried it for the issues I was having. And since it helped me I've been recommending it to everyone suffering long covid symptoms, especially women with any kind of period issues since having covid, or the toxic injections. I highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I've been using parasitic cleanses for 5 years now, twice a year so I thought I'd try another cleanse so bought this brand. I bought two packages so I could use it for a month. I am amazed over the results. I expelled a lot! This is a powerful cleanse. I thought the ones I am used to was good, but I am for sure changing to this now. From the first days I noticed a change in my mood, I got constipated but still expelled. After a week or so there were lots of eggs. I don't understand how I can have this much living inside of me. 100% recommend taking this cleanse, it's cheap and it works.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Really,Really Excellent Product, my wife has been an Epileptic all her life and has been "Clinically Dead Twice" and she was taking up to 20 Epileptic Seizures a Month and has had more Stitches in her head from splitting it open having a Seizure than the amount of Stitches you have in a jumper. Since she was introduced to I Herb Cloves & Wormword Capsules a few years ago they have had a Profound affect on her Epileptic Seizures to the point where she is now only has {2 to 3 Seizures a Month} and that is an Excellent Result. We cannot speak Highly enough of these I Herb products. They are Great! Great! Great! Products.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The packaging and size are reasonable considering the high quality of this product. The product is extremely effective as a part of a protocol to eliminate intestinal parasites ( which are so easy to get for example just eating sushi in summer is likely to give you a pretty big dose of parasites pretty much right away) You can definitely see the expelled parasites in your toilet bowl. After finishing the cleansing protocol you you notice a great improvement in your vitality and energy. In case you are wondering I followed to protocol suggested by the manufacturer. You will no doubt see the benefit shortly after.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Wormwood is one of the best things that help you fighting parasites plus it has cloves which makes it even better. After taking this i felt like i had more energy, my tiredness got less. But while taking this you have to make sure that you are eating clean avoiding sugar, wheat, processed food so it does its job better and you see more results.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I have been using Kroeger herbal blends for many years now. This parasite herb is a great power punch to rid your body of parasites. I also use the liquid Now brand of wormwood complex for extra super cleansing. My body has suffered from Candida and yeast for years following cancer strong antibiotics and surgeries. Now I am in clean up mode to clean out my body. I also drink black walnut and wormwood teas. Parasites are very annoying so I give it all I have to get rid of them. Thanks so much IHerb!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I used this product for a month. My body tolerates it well, there were no unpleasant side effects. I can't say that I have noticed any difference since I started taking this product but I keep in my that it can take up to 6-8 months to completely get rid of parasites. I will buy again and probably rotate with a similar supplement from IHERB to continue my parasite cleanse.