HR

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I'm so glad I found this soap through iHerb! I was wanting to find a bar soap that was vegan, contained minimal ingredients, and was palm oil free. This has all that and more! It lathers nicely and has a nice, subtle fragrance (reminds me of original Dial soap). You get 3 bars in one package and a little does go a long way!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have raved about Kirk's Coconut Castile in other reviews. This size bar is perfect for cleaning makeup brushes. It holds up better than most other cleaning bars, and it cleans very effectively. A little bit goes a long way! It removed some lingering residue on my powder brush that I thought was just stained forever. Wow!!!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Love this soap because it does not fall apart easily like some other soaps. I use it both for the shower and for the sink where we wash our hands--there, many other soaps suck up water, get bloated and then fall apart, but this one stays firm and good.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This was a neat little castile soap because it lasted so long and didn't melt away like so many soaps do. The original fresh scent was also pleasing and made my skin feel good. Now I plan to order some of the other scented ones. Packed well with my other items and shipping was fast.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The smell is very light, but still has a fragrance. I don’t like scented soaps, but it’s good for the guest bathroom. Sensitive skin formula, small, suds well. I got it as a special so it’s a great price as well. Definitely give this one a try. If this review helps you decide whether or not to buy this soap, then please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

These are hotel sized soap bars that are great for travel. The soap itself is amazing (suds up quickly, smells great and lasts quite a while) and great for those places we stay which use a ton of bleach to keep their water clean. Recommend to anyone who travels a lot with work

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I bought this as a sample to give it a try, I absolutely cannot stand scented products and I was so happy when I got the soap because it doesn’t have a strong scent or much of a scent at all. It smells really natural, it feels really nice on my skin and I just think it’s a very good soap. I love using this soap. And I would definitely recommend

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This soap is the best, it’s my first time using it and I am loving the felling it leaves in my skin. It has a very light scent and the quality is top. The size is great too. It comes good packaging. The composition of this soplas is really good because is made from natural ingredients and it because of this, it very gentle with your skin. It’s perfect for sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. Your skin feels fresh and soft after every bath. I truly recommend this product! If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have been using this soap for many many years. I have used a variety of soaps, some handmade locally, but I aways come back to Kirk's for its simplicity and how well it works. It has just the right amount of lather, not too much, not too little, and cleans so well. I prefer the fresh scent but for those with any sensitivities I would recommend the fragrance free.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is the best clean bar soap!! tried as a trial size and had to order more!! The scent is lovely, clean and you feel clean and refreshed!! Very nice and refreshing soap!! will be ordering always!! Try those trial sizes!! thanks for having those for your customers to try!!