HR

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Pretty Good

I liked this gluten free pancake mix but didn't love it. I've tried plenty of gluten free pancake and waffle mixes and this one is pretty good but not the best I've had. The price is great though! It does have an odd after taste at times, like I've seen in some other reviews. But it's not a big deal, especially with butter and syrup or mixed in treats.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Easy to make, quite good quality. No bloating afterwards. But you have to make the mix for 6 pancakes at once if you follow the instructions. However, the nutrition information is based on 3 pancakes. Also, if you expect sweet pancake mix, this is not the one you look for.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Delicious and light pancakes prepared with rice flour and other clean ingredients It contains no sugar so you could use a syrup of your own choice Highly recommended Press 👍 please If you find my comment helpful

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Super delicious if you make it with coconut oil, it can make you up to 14 small pancakes. It fills up for a long time. I highly recommend it

Posted on Dec 22, 2022
2,155

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

ingredients and quality is definitely good that's why I bought it. yet to try it yet. replace this with my regular recipe and diet would be good. serving size and packaging is decent. yet to use that's why can't comment on the taste yet.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I ordered these by mistake (thought I had ordered the "regular" King Arthur gluten-free pancake mix) but figured...they're here...why not whip up a batch. Yuck. Followed instructions to the letter and the batter would not thicken no matter how long it rested. Too wet. Our commercial waffle iron could not get these to crisp. They looked awful, too. The "regular" King Arthur gluten-free pancake/waffle mix, by the way is 5-Star delicious. I'll get that again and again.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

this is incredible! the first goooood gluten free waffle after years of more or less edible ones :-) the batter is easy to make and waffles were ready really quickly.

f5facef5-01e4-4b89-baef-fc751d012e7b
Posted on May 8, 2022

I have tried a few protein pancake mix. Other pancake mix just needs to add water while this would need egg, oil and milk, so this makes me feel a little bit troublesome. In terms of taste, I feel it's fine.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Delicious and yummy. Easy to cook. Will buy it again for baking