HR

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I do like all of their flavours most one is peanut butter, the most amazing thing is the high quality ingredients that u can see and feel while eating this granola + perfect macros of protein, fat, and fibre as well as the calories in this granola. Plz press like if my review helpful 💕

0e5214d3-192f-4c25-a34e-41072ad88442
ea4df379-f743-460d-bfbb-144aa6d82805
f502128a-c9ee-43bd-b2af-0d1fec3ce252

I wasn't expecting this paleo granola to be so good in all honesty. I have tried some other paleo items from Julian Bakery and wanted to love them, but they were always just okay. One bite of these and I was hooked! I had to sit down and pour out an actual serving size before I ate the whole bag! It's great on top of a smoothie bowl but even better with yogurt or with a little non-dairy milk as a cereal option! Very crunchy!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Love all the pro granola of Julian bakery. This is the last taste I tried but it is probably the best one. No too sweet and not bitter. The coffee taste is great and not too dominant. Loved this, will become a regular product on my shopping cart.

d3c3d0b0-2763-4389-9c62-b93c335430f7
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on May 22, 2022

It tastes really good! I like coffee but I can't drink too much becuz my stomach gets sick. So this granola is just perfect as the taste of coffee is strong. The texture is good when you mix it with yogurt or soy milk. Most importantly, it is made with low carb ingredients. The quality is good! I've purchased it a few times already!