Page 1 - Reviews - Jennies Macaroons, Organic Coconut Bites, with Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate, 5.25 oz (149 g) - iHerb
HR
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

they had a great taste, the size was good, made for a great snack. I would eat them again, the serving size is perfect. I really liked the quality. the package was nice, easy to serve from . the ingredients were good also, easy to snack on. I like the composition of each one.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

These arrived and I promptly opened the package and tasted one. And then had another. They are fresh sweet coconut perfection drizzled with dark chocolate upon a base of dark chocolate. Yum! The package had a sell by date six months out and that makes me happy. Plus they are individually wrapped making them great for sharing if you so desire. Top quality organic snacks!

Rosy
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

These are now my favorite coconut macaroons! They are so yummy!! Just finished the first bag and ordered more. There are about 7 small, individually wrapped coconut pieces in every bag. They are soft, partially covered with dark chocolate and you can taste coco nibs in every bite. It is sweet, but not overly sweet for me. Just enough for my Sweet Tooth. When I received the bag, the chocolate was a little melted so I put it in the fridge for just a short while and the macaroons were just perfect. Turns out, they tasted better cold even though they were not as soft. Love that they are individually wrapped and with Organic ingredients.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I like this chocolate snack. It’s not too sweet and is a lot healthier than other chocolate snacks. It’s individually wrapped for freshness. The size and quantity is good enough for the price.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is a great snack. Very satisfying so I don’t need to grab junk food. I love that they are individually wrapped. A bit pricey but worth it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

These are so much fun, very filling and not addictive. They are coconut so do not cause weight gain for me. It's like coconut shreds, a bit sweetened with cacao nibs on top, a few strips of skinny dark chocolate on top and an equally thin layer at the bottom. I am so glad the standard Jennie's coconut macaroons were OOS when I went to buy some because 1 got 1 bag of this instead and I'm converted! The others are overly sweet to me, in comparison. This is like a mini explosion of coconut with dark chocolate inside your mouth. If you have tried the Rawmio cacaon nibs cake, a bit like that, except with a lot less overpoweringly sweet chocolate and minus the rapid-weight gain factor of 1 single cake of that! (Learned my lesson). Love that they're individually wrapped: they keep my hands clean because, of course, I open one side and keep the mini macaroon inside and hold the plastic until I am done. 100% clean and hygienic. I hope iHerb always carries them, I buy a whole bunch at a time and my pants are still falling off of me, in spite of my age and all the indulging, LOL! YUM!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Always find macaroons very sweet but this one is not. It got a nice soft crunch and the coconut taste great. There's 8 in the packet, expected more for the price.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great taste. It’s the perfect amount of chocolate and coconut These are amazing and relatively healthy!

Posted on May 23, 2022

It taste good but better buy it when the weather is cold. Not too much ingredients..

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

So delicious, very nice that it comes in separate bags. Definitely would order again.