HR

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

my honest review on this is that I am a first time buyer of this product Jason and I just bought the shampoo and conditioner bought, but I am yet to use it. so from the picture you will see that I haven't opened yet. I hope it doesn't disapoint me cos I gave been using shea moisture products for 2yrs now both body and hair and they are good, so I just feel like trying something new as there is no harm in trying new things.

25fce18d-fcf9-40af-b0f5-5c5486f23f21
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I just love Jason so much! The scent, the smell, wow. Each and every product they make is amazing, high quality and cruelty free. They care and use natural ingredients, and the price is honestly affordable and worth it. The package is designed aesthetically. The size is good. I would recommend and keep purchasing their products! I've been looking for a good shampoo for dandruff that doesn't damage the scalp and the hair and this one is definitely is doing the job.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I enjoy using this Shampoo, the scent is nice and pleasant, the package is well done. I think practically a person of any age can use this. I like the quality of this product as well. Hair feel nice after washing and the scalp feels good too. It has some moisture to it, and benefit is that its good for sensitive scalp.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The smell of this shampoo is delicious. I was looking for a more natural shampoo with no SLS. This fits the bill. And my scalp loves it! The only drawback is that it doesn't give a squeeky clean feel, but more of a coating clean feel. Because of the oils, my hair looks darker. But other than that, it's lovely.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I’ve very oily scalp with thinning issue. Have tried many shampoos on and off iHerb with good reviews but the after wash freshness doesn’t last beyond 8 hours. This particular formulation from Jason’s is the best of the lot (10 hours) although I still need a wash every day. Transparent liquid, thick consistency, mild pleasant scent. Lathers and washes grime well, rinses well too. It is not drying so I don’t need a conditioner and can manage with a detangler. Big quantity compared with some other brands, an added plus. The only thing I wish for is that it comes with a pump for easy dispensing.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I have a very dry hair and I felt the difference since the first use, bought the shampoo & conditioner as set and it worked amazing.

57c51c05-9edc-4481-8b5c-6ccd68b46f9d
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I only bought the shampoo, and not the conditioner. It seems pretty decent, honestly I'm not sure how people judge what's good for them. My hair doesn't feel greasy after using this, and perhaps it did make my hair a teeny bit healthier, less hair loss. But don't go expecting miracles to happen, not just with this one or any other shampoos for that matter!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Good shampoo. The packaging is quite heavy (found that out after the bottle was empty, of course...) and isn't the most easy to use- you can only squeeze a rather small amount at a time. The smell is nice. Don't know if it was very good for my hair, but overall it's a nice product.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Love Jason hair products. Economical, nice pleasant smell. Hair is clean. I dont use Jason conditioner so cant judge if my hair is silky because of shampoo or conditioner ( different brand)

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Love JASON products, bought this shampoo for oily scalp, and it really turning hair stronger and healthier. Thoroughly cleanses and nourishes the hair with no parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, artificial fragrances etc.