HR

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Well known brand, good quality, I used it before So I bought more, for all ages, size is normal and package can be recycled, I like the flavor the bad me at sea ;) you only need a little, it’s good for sensitive teeth and I use a gentle brush

d897a1d3-8d2b-42d5-9c14-b9dcd1b4c5f4
bd79cea4-aab2-4fca-b8fe-0d1aa5214135
7297c53b-d972-4d6b-8343-9366d5939cac
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Recently I noticed increased teeth sensitivity when using regular toothpaste (Darlie, Colgate). After hearing some talk about fluoride free toothpaste, I decided to purchase one to try. This was the first one that popped up IHerb and price was reasonable. After using for 1.5 wks, I love it! No tingling sensation when toothpaste touches my teeth and keeps my teeth clean.

217d771c-9355-40bf-9b81-f8d674f29fe7
b48ca67e-fc74-4ddf-8524-bdde6aa592f9
Posted on May 1, 2022

This vitamin is definitely a real gem! It is a potent antioxidant, packed with vitamins and minerals to improve health and well-being, as well as recover from diseases or strains. It gives you energy, improves mood, and helps with weight loss. The only problem I have is that it has a short-term effect and I have to take the entire pack of pills at

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My search for a safe toothpaste is over. No added nasties, a pleasant taste, and I can trust that I’m taking care of my teeth without putting my health at risk. As someone who reacts badly to many additives I’ve found it difficult to find a toothpaste that doesn’t cause problems.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I bought it by recommendation of my friends, all my family love it, this is the second purchase already. I don't know how it is different from a regular toothpaste, but it is doing its job great and taste is nice. Standard toothpaste tube size, good packaging, gentle action - good choice for your teeth

These Jason Natural toothpastes are truly one of the best sold on iHerb!! At first I thought this Deep Sea version contained sea salt or something because of the name, but it actually contains seaweed. This toothpaste foams really well, it cleans and removes all the tartar. I drink a lot of soft drinks that are dark in color, but I did notice that it helps to remove superficial stain. Your breath will remain fresh all day, even if you don’t have time to brush your teeth during the day. Jason Natural toothpastes are the best!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This is my all time favourite toothpaste brand and scent. Though I tried other brands sold in Iherb, this is better as in you feel your teeth clean, with no residue left behind that you dont even need to visit the dentist for cleaning for very long. Of course, couple with flossing. Flavour is refreshing, no chemicals.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I have been using the toothpastes of Jason products. In the morning I use another taste and for night Im usin gthis Sea fresh one. Pricewise its very affordable and the contents are very nice, thats why I started to use Jason product as I dont trust much my own countries' toothpaste. For this contents, it could be quite expensive here. I feel very fresh after brushing up my teeth, I also like the texture, overall Im very content with Jason's lines and will keep using them

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Been using this for the past 3 years. Idk why the price keeps increasing though. It has been an affordable, effective toothpaste that I would like to stick to rather than giving my money and support to big oral hygiene corps. Efficient at cleaning and whitening. Less Bad Breath Affordable (FOR NOW) Iherb has to stop fluctuating the prices. Love the Flat cap that allows it to stand on the wash basin, the big ones dont have the same cap.

Oceans
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I've been slowly switching my husband's toiletries to healthier, sls and gmo-free options. We've found a few toothpastes that's he's liked or will tolerate, but this is a big win. My husband is a man of few words, so when he makes a point to let me know he likes something, I try to buy it again. He let me know that he liked the texture (it wasn't gritty) and the taste was really good (not too minty, but not to sweet). He's let me know I can stop searching for new toothpastes now and we can stick with this one, which is great for me. We've tried diffrent. This one wins! Finally!!