HR

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Favorite toothpaste!

I really love the flavor of this toothpaste, it's a subtle mint that refreshes my mouth and leaves everything feeling clean. However, my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't leave that toothpaste taste that makes everything you eat after awful and I think that's because it doesn't have any sweeteners in it which is why I only want to use this toothpaste.

A Great quality ingredients With Best Value package size.. this Jason natural trusted brand.. is an amazing effective toothpaste.. natural ingredients.. for all ages.. I use it everyday with great sea spearmint flavor.. lots of benefits for sensitive teeth.. cleans very gentle.. I'll buy it all the time.. highly recommended

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love the toothpastes from Jason Natural. The flavor on this one is mild and it foams quite a lot. I have been searching for SLS-free toothpaste but has fluoride, and this fulfills both. It leaves a nice feeling after brushing. I have been using this for some time while also trying Jason Natural's other products. So far, I like the ones I have tried.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Jason Natural is one of my favourite brands for dental care products, and this toothpaste is just one of the bunch I’ve been using for years. It has an excellent texture, with just a small amount doing the job. My dentist praised my choice of dental care products, and I haven’t really experienced any dental health issues for years. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I really like trying different flavours from this brand and they all seems to be decent. Everyone is different so I recommend rotating to finding your best. This one was an okay flavour. There are better flavours by the same brand. أحب أستخدم المعجون من هالماركه وكل شوي أجرب نكهه مختلفه وبالنهايه كل شخص ذوقه مختلف. هالنكهه مقبوله لكن عاديه في نكهات أفضل.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love the Jason line of toothpastes and mouthwashes. I use this one in the evening and my other in the morning. I have had good results at the dentist...thankfully!!

Posted on May 27, 2022

great product. the flavor is good, trusted company with high quality products. package is easy to use. the only downside I found is that the gel has a weird consistency but nothing off-putting.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is a great no nastiest toothpaste with fluoride - not a usual combination but handy for those who want to carefully use some topical fluoride but don’t want regular toothpaste with industrial chemicals in it. Delicious fresh minty flavor.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My favorite toothpaste ever! There is no taste of artificial ingredients. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and my mouth fresh. The peppermint taste is powerful but not overwhelming. Love it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

very big size,high quality and good price ,realy realy I like it ,it cleans v very well ,highly recommend ,I will recommend it again and again