HR

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Love its work but the smell I didn't like it but my mother love the smell maybe because I don't like the smell of rosewater

Rosy
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Has a very flowery scent that is quite overwhelming for me, so I put it in the guest bathroom and after someone washes their hands, the smell lingers for a while.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love the quality and smells, my hands seemed soft. I'll repeat to buy again this products.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

excellent soap cleans deeply and leaves a soft, pleasant smell

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

great smell and soft for delicate skin. good for kids too.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Such a Great product. Worth buying.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Been using for years. Works really good.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

my hand do not feel dry after using it. very good

Posted on May 11, 2010

My skin type is very sensitive and dry, so I like to use this hand & face satin soap for entire of my body instead of using body soap. Not just for hand and face... Because this soap is very mild, rich, creamy and moisturize more than the body soap. Before using this product, I needed body lotion or cream all the times after the bath. However, now only I need is spot care such as hands cream and beauty skin care for face and neck. Rosewater scent is also very lovely! P.S. This soap works ok even with hard water of Europe and seawater-mixed shower water of beach holiday destination as well as soft water.

I have been using Jason products for several years now and would not even consider using anything else. I was buying the products locally but then I found iherb, thank goodness. All of the products that I have used have performed so well and the condition of my hair is commented on daily by strangers for it shine and appearance. Thank you Jason Products and thank you iherb.