HR

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Been using this tooth gel for many years. The dental hygienist asked what I was doing differently because I had far less tartar. It was just the tooth gel. Be aware that the tooth paste tastes terrible so make sure to buy the gel. I am a fan of Jason products.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I like to mix several toothpastes in a container for all their different qualities. The essential oils here are great for dental health! I appreciate that they include them. Then I add a few extra of my own. And I like this one for the tartar control. It's a great toothpaste.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Compared to pasta formulation (which is too firm and aggressive even for healthy teeth) this gel is significantly better. It has a smooth formulation but foams very well and cleans teeth properly. Still had to avoid using it twice per day since I've noticed it increases the sensitivity of teeth significantly, instead, I use it in combination with another vendor.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This toothpaste tastes better than I thought it would, much better than other natural toothpaste. It is also comparably priced. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks, and already I notice less sensitivity. I will know the next time I go to the dentist if it really lives up to its promises of healing receding gums. Will keep using it.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I loved this toothpaste since the very first time I used it. In fact, every single Jason Natural product I’ve tried so far has stayed on my list of recurrent purchases and more than delivered on its promise. This toothpaste has a great gel-like texture with a slight abrasive touch so that you literally feel your teeth are brushed squeaky clean and stay that way for the rest of the day. As a heavy smoker, it helps me keep my breath fresh and stick around people without having to worry about using a chewing gum or peppermint rocks. Also, I noted improvement in my dental health as it slowed down the development of cavities in my teeth and let me limit the number of visits to the dentist throughout the pandemic. Fantastic product overall.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I tried many tooth pastes w/o fluoride - most unsatisfactory, for various reasons. While I can't see any whitening effect, it definitely is refreshing and as it's much thicker than others I use less paste. Happy customer - I'll buy again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The flavor is refreshing instead of the usual mint, easy to use and gentle on your teeth if they're sensitive, it leaves them clean with a pleasant breath. I love the size it's more than enough and the price is great for the quality, packaging and benefits.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I absolutely love all Jäson toothpaste flavours I have tried so far. but this one is one of my favourites. very good quality and perfect size.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Maybe my new favorite toothpaste. I am not keen on the taste at first - strong burst of tea tree, but then it becomes nice. My teeth feel really clean after using this.