HR

Oceans
Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Fantastic deodorant

Have used this brand of deodorant for 10+ years, and it has a pleasant (almost non-existing) smell. I eat healthy (no junk food/chemicals), and have fairly low stress, and this deodorant has always done a remarkable job. Perfect size that lasts about 1-2 months for personal care. Only one time during travels to the Bahamas, did I encounter it didn't work and have to believe it had something to do with my intake of food or liquid. Highly recommend this deodorant, high-quality product, clean ingredients and it has no aluminum in it.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Omg favourite scent. Really refreshing. the size is big will last up to a year. i personally suggest this one it helps me to stay smells good all day long

09f30d77-6e30-4b8a-a888-0759d25c8c19
d6c7959b-c3a9-4f55-b2ed-403ab03b0dd4
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Because of a skin condition, it's hard finding a deodorant that I can use. I love that this has gentle, high quality ingredients for sensitive skin. The smell of the tea tree is lovely, not too strong. package is easy to use and is of a good size. I do have to apply it frequently throughout the day but that's standard for these kinds of deodorants.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I like this deodorant all year round. The scent is light, its very smooth when rubbing on and lasts all day. And It does not get those white stains when you put your shirt on! If I am doing a lot of activity then I maybe need to reapply sometime midday.

Posted on May 3, 2022

A bit more pricy that other competing alternatives, however JASON products are always terrific! Tea tree scent isn’t overwhelmingly strong, however I’ve found lasts for a number of hours during typical days. I really recommend this. I really appreciate that iHerb ships internationally as I’ve been unable to find this product in Japan, after first finding and buying it while in the US.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Pros: 1. Great smell. 2. Doesn't steam the clothes as many natural deodorants do. 3. Good quality ingredients because it's gentle to the skin. Cons: I need to apply it frequently such as twice a day because its effect doesn't last for a long time. In the middle of the day, I need to apply it again (and I work in the office with AC).

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

delicate amazing scent that fights bad smell just perfectly . Package and size are exactly as they should be. This is my new personal favorite without no competition

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

a love this deodorant, it smells great and is a product with a quality, the size of this product is perfect, I like in this product that it made with natural ingredients

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Wow! Love this deodorant! Great smell, that sticks for a long time So much cheaper here than buying it in my country Bought it twice afterwards, love it!