HR

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I don't use this myself, but when it's used in the house, I can smell the wonderful smell. I don't like the artificial sweet smell that so many conventional body washes use. This smells like real, natural lavender, because they use real lavender, so it's a pleasure to have it used in the house. Also, I'm glad for family to use this because it does NOT contain "Parabens, Harsh Sulfates, Petrolatum, Phthalates" (from the ingredient list)

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I really love this body wash! I wanted to try this because of its clean ingredients and also I was also looking for something with a pump. I like the gentle lavender smell. It's a pretty big bottle so it goes a long way. If you do not have enough space in your shower rack, you might reconsider buying it though.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love this body wash! It smells wonderful and I use it every shower leaving me feel clean and refreshed! It is gentle on my skin and moisturizes while I wash. This is a wonderful sized bottle that lasts a long time because you dont need much to get a great lather.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Scent is amazing!!! Quality is great it feels so natural!!! Also great size long lasting. Very gentle on the skin, I have PCOS so my skin is very hormonal and sensitive, it doesn't irritate me at all. I'm using their products for almost a year and it's probably the best company so far.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love this products due to good quantity and Lavender fragrance. I also love it to to less chemicals. can safely use it for my entire family.

49d29e5c-ed05-42ee-a6a3-7d001d8b5620
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Love the brand. Love the scent, easy to use, great quality, huge size package. Benefit the skin so it feel good after. Good for sensitive or gentle or dry skin. Good for all ages and composition. Highly recommended

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Love love love this body wash! the smell is absolutly amazing and my skin feels really good after. The size is quite big which I love as well. will definitely buy again

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

gentle on the skin, the scent is pretty strong - probably stronger than what I like, but it is not unpleasant. the bottle is a good size and the pump is sturdy.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This shower soap is the same only one so far that hasn’t dried my skin. It comes in a generous size and feels very smooth and gentle on my skin. I just wish the lavender scent was a bit stronger…