HR

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
It works

We buy it constantly, since we see how it really works and give good effect for immune system and generally for the whole organism. Size of a tablet is nice, keeping in mind that it contains 750 mg of vitamine c. The quality is high, so I recommend it to use.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I really appreciate this vitamin C having no artificial sweeteners in it. Also, I think it might really work! Last night my toddler woke me at 2am, I noticed then I had a sore throat so took 3g of this vitamin C and when I woke up I was surprised at how great I felt with no tickle in my throat. The tablets are a good shape and coated and thus quite easy to swallow and I don't need chewable ones.

Great! Works really well, I’m very happy with this purchase, will definitely buy again. It helps to protect immunity and make it even stronger. Looking forward to further effect. Taste is ok so no complain. Hope my feedback was useful for you. Package is nice as well. Quality is on top as always

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very good product. I feel that it is not harmful for my stomach since it is excellent form (calcium ascorbate). So I am buying it again! It was a bit difficult to swallow it the first several times, but finally I got used to it. So please pay attention that the tablet size is big enough.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Jarrow has high quality supplements. This 500 mg vitamin C is just the right dose and it's buffered so it doesn't upset my stomach.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Purchased this form of vitamin C beacaise of the ingredients, quality, quantity (size of bottle) and dose. Taking vitaminC to boost immunity, antioxidant and this formula is easily absorbed, easy on the stomach. There is no taste or odur which is great!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

We were told that it was worth taking a number of supplements after Cubid-19 so we purchased the above product. The product is excellent, high quality, gives energy, the size is comfortable and there is no unpleasant side taste. Thank you

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Vitamin C is an essential specially during COVID 19. This helped with me not getting sick easily. As well jarrow is a very trusted brand.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Good Vitamin C supplement. It doesn't upset the stomach and I can take it in the morning. The tablets are hard to swallow. Good quality ingredients.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Regular size, easy to swallow, I take it after or with meals, the price is not expensive so worth to try it!

6cb90306-b94d-4622-912f-bc0631a13553