HR

Posted on Oct 25, 2021
Leading the pack for sleep quality

This is one of many hacks I have tried to improve the quality of my sleep. I track my sleep in various ways (Fitbit, Oura, personal assessment of well being) and there has been a measurable improvement since I've been taking this. Things that didn't work so well: magnesium glycinate, ZMA, melatonin, glycine (worked for a while but then didn't). Progesterone cream has also been effective but this L-theanine has been more consistent. I have yet to do a proper assessment of GABA, magnesium threonate, & 5HTP which are all on my list of hacks to try... so those might yet unseat the current champion.

73abaeb8-01f0-48c6-a162-083e16fa3bf1
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

L-theanine is an amino acid commonly found in tea. Together with caffeine, it may produce a distinct cognitive enhancement profile without the jitters or other side effects. L-theanine is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and affect the brain directly. In the brain, it may target brain chemicals that regulate arousal, anxiety, pleasure, and attention. L-theanine increases brain serotonin and dopamine levels, which may improve memory and learning. It also increases the levels and effectiveness of GABA, the body’s main inhibitory neurotransmitter, and stimulates alpha brain wave activity, which may cause mental relaxation, concentration, and deep REM sleep.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I've only been using it for few weeks now and i must say the benefits are really worth it! sleep quality improving for sure. anyone should include this awesome supplement in their diet! helps with sleep and energy levels! it doesn't really taste like anything! the size of the package is small but it does the job.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I took l’theanine to support my sleep by taking l’theanine with Suntheanine of a good price and I always get good result from it. I bought Jarrow Formulas l’theanine which is one the best brand at the time of a good price and I had never failed to got result from it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Works well for enhancing sleep. I take it about 30 mins before bed and it helps me to get to sleep faster than if I hadn't taken it. I tend to open the capsule and pour out the contents on my tongue, chased by a glass of water for faster results. I can get a good 6-7hrs of sleep.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

100mg of L-Theanine is what you want for mellowing out after a too strong cup of coffee, to get rid of jitters. Paradise Herbs has Sun Theanine 200mg, which is great for falling asleep, but I find that taking it after a coffee, during the day, is too much, especially if you need to drive, perform, etc. Got this on sale, $8 for 60 caps is fine.

Before I started drinking copious amount of tea I used l-theanine in my coffee. It takes the edge off and is helpful in relieving anxiety, minus the coffee of course. I notice I don't get worked up so easily and I'm able to focus on things without getting stressed out. I started opening the capsules and putting it in my water bottle and the benefits have been even better. Its a great addition to any diet looking to soothe nerves. I noticed it has a slight sweet taste which it fine by me.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

After taking this quality theanine, I have been less anxious than before. It is hard to get from the diet. I can feel benefits immediately. It has same ingredient as in green tea, so I also recommend drinking that.The capsule size is easy to swallow. Overall, I recommend this product to everyone having anxiety.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I read about the benefits of theanine and decided to give it a try. I researched various brands and Jarrod Formulas seemed reputable and legitimate. These pills come in 100mg which allows me to better vary the dosage as needed, since this is my first time taking it. It has been good so far.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

L theanine is a great additive to some high-quality sleep-aid-blend. It helps elevating levels of GABA in the brain and in this way promotes relaxation, sleep, lowers anxiety. Benefirs of L-theanine are broad-spectrum, as it stimulates serotonin and dopamine production, which are very important neurotransmitters to balance mood, attention