HR

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I just decided to switch from the more expensive Ubiquinol to this Q-absorb Ubiquinone. According to studies it doesn't make a real difference as the body converts Ubiquinone into Ubiquinol. The advantage is that now I take two Softgels per day at the same price. It's a great antioxidant for cardiovascular health. As it's Kaneka Ubiquinol it's of great quality too.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My Father was recommended to take this for his heart by his doctor. I love Jarrow brands it is always high quality. It is worth the extra price to get high-quality and trustworthy vitamins and supplements.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

very happy with this product. The pills are on the larger size but are not hard to swallow. No taste issue either. Great for your heart!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

CoQ10 was recommended by our physician. Jarrow always uses the best ingredients and has the highest quality! We believe that this is a great antioxidant and has multiple benefits to our health. There is no noticeable taste.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Quality ingredients for all ages, CoQ10 comes in a good package for the benefit of the skin, heart and brain. The taste is good as well and the product is also a known antioxidant.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I suffer from chronic dyslipidemia. I have been using this product for more than 5 years, continuously and I keep my triglyceride and cholesterol levels at an acceptable level.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Tried the ubiquinol with Q-absorb previously from this brand. That one gave me energy one day and a slump the next few days. Trying ubiquinone with Q-absorb now. Other brands of ubiquinone worked well. Hope this brand works too.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I love this product. I struggle with chronic fatigue syndrome and POTS, and when I take this CoQ10 I notice an improvement in my resting heart rate and energy. This seems to be a really good quality version, seem to absorb really well.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This is my second time buying CoQ10. . I truly believe it's working and good for you. I will keep continue using them. It's good for your heart health. Good quality and price, great clean ingredients. Has no taste and good for your cardiovascular health, skin.